Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
funny.. I check on Cydia and it shows the Blue Steel HD theme, but with a message that I'm unable to purchase "is is not known whether this product is supported by your iOS version.."

I'm running 5.0.1 (jb).. strange.

did this theme cost $$?

Got the same message and I'm JB 5.1.1

iSmileyFace

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
funny.. I check on Cydia and it shows the Blue Steel HD theme, but with a message that I'm unable to purchase "is is not known whether this product is supported by your iOS version.."

I'm running 5.0.1 (jb).. strange.

did this theme cost $$?

No it's free. I got it from the insanelyi repo. It's actually titled "Blue Steel HD 2" there but then in the description of it it doesn't have the 2, so I don't know which one it is o_O Its working fine on my 4S 5.0.1

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
No it's free. I got it from the insanelyi repo. It's actually titled "Blue Steel HD 2" there but then in the description of it it doesn't have the 2, so I don't know which one it is o_O Its working fine on my 4S 5.0.1

can you look to see what the exact URL is for the insanelyi repo?

Jessicalt1

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Not sure where my reply went, but some of the icons weren't themed at all and really should have been like twitter or mail. It's like only some of the theme took, no matter how many times I tried it? Not sure what I was doing wrong with it. :(

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Lock Screen:

IMG_21351.png

Home Screen:

IMG_21401.png

Last edited:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure where my reply went, but some of the icons weren't themed at all and really should have been like twitter or mail. It's like only some of the theme took, no matter how many times I tried it? Not sure what I was doing wrong with it. :(

That's up to the theme developer. Some of the stock icons won't be themed if the developer hasn't updated from iOS to iOS. I downloaded a theme not too long ago and only half my icons changed.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Here's my screens:

Home screen->

4506ac82-3b42-3669.jpg

Lock screen->
4506ac82-3b84-669b.jpg

Theme is Analog by Bluemetal.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm.. I found the repo from repo.insanelyi.com. when I went to add it to Cydia, it gave me a warning message that this repo had been reported for illegally redistributing copyrighted material.

b4465676.jpg

i searched for Blue Steel HD and came up with a theme by Metalliccornflakes that looks similar, if not identical to the Blue Steel HD theme posted by insanelyi. I'm not saying which version is the legit one, but based on the Cydia warning regarding insanelyi repo, I will not add this repository to Cydia nor will I download any themes from insanelyi...

I just wish Metalliccornflakes would update their theme/support for iOS 5.1.1.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
How'd you do this... I'm very simple when it comes to my jailbreaking and only want the toggles in the notification center. Didn't feel like paying $9.99 for IntelliscreenX just to do that though...

Hi, I just downloaded SBSettings from Cydia. Then went to settings-Notifications-then dragged SBSettings up to the top.