Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Hogosha

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Here are the current wallpapers I am using for my lock and home screen. I usually go to ( (( Sciphone )) ) : The best iPhone wallpapers on the Internet. We've got it down to a science. 5100+ wallpapers and over 5 million downloads and counting... experience the best. - Home to get some nice pics.

anbusig.jpg

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd show mine but have to figure out how to post a screenshot on jailbreak and with tapatalk too. Lol.

Edit: was able to take the screenshot but it won't save to the camera roll, ugh.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Jessicalt1

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
The theme is Glasklart.

Ok, maybe I'm just doing it wrong then. I dl both the classic and HD, went into WB and checked the ones that said either Glasklart HD or regular and respring (?) but it only applied some of the icon changes. Some were black, some were transparent, and some were unchanged. Even mail and twitter stayed unchanged. Kind of threw my hands up at the 10th time I tried it. I rooted and themed my droid all the time. :-/

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok, maybe I'm just doing it wrong then. I dl both the classic and HD, went into WB and checked the ones that said either Glasklart HD or regular and respring (?) but it only applied some of the icon changes. Some were black, some were transparent, and some were unchanged. Even mail and twitter stayed unchanged. Kind of threw my hands up at the 10th time I tried it. I rooted and themed my droid all the time. :-/

MacThemes Forum / [theme] Glasklart HD 1.8.1 - Read First Post! Includes Black Icons Fix

Reactions: Jessicalt1

Therealb

May 19, 2012
Visit site
im using black ups hd theme, got stars for my signal and got a custom absinthe icon for my , using Lafayette comic pro font
5acb4007-9868-f93c.jpg

Last edited:

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
The lockscreen is Ocean View 12hr and the homescreen is Blue Steel HD =)

funny.. I check on Cydia and it shows the Blue Steel HD theme, but with a message that I'm unable to purchase "is is not known whether this product is supported by your iOS version.."

I'm running 5.0.1 (jb).. strange.

did this theme cost $$?