Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
photo-9.png

Pink can you share this wallpaper? I love it! Also, what weather app is that showing the temp on the icon? Thought you had to be jail broke to get that!?

garrett

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
MP2 is a great theme. Used it all the time on my 4. Now I'm back to glasklart but seeing this makes me want to change back to MP2.

Yeah defiantly. I find myself bouncing between MP2, Dark][Hollow, and a older version of Unique HD since I don't care for the new icons with the latest versions of Unique HD.

St_Deborah

Banned
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
@ garrett

May I ask how you were able to customize your home screens that way? I'm a new iPhone user and I like customizing but ant figure out how to do so on this thing yet.

garrett

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
@ garrett

May I ask how you were able to customize your home screens that way? I'm a new iPhone user and I like customizing but ant figure out how to do so on this thing yet.

yeah you definatly need to be jailbroken.

lockscreen: is just a tweak called "weather furik" and then a mini slider called "shawty"

homescreen: is a theme called "MP2" with a simple text clock. the rest of the mods were acheived by using "Springtomize 2"

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Jailbroken... Oh I see. Too bad I don't know how to do all that. Lol

Don't let it intimidate you. It's usually just as easy as plugging your iPhone in, clicking a button and waiting.

Here's mine.
pi7zW.jpg

sbsettings + bitesms + five icon dock + five icon switcher + five column springboard + infinifolders
(not sure what is up with with my music app icon)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox