DJLILM

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
IMG_2078.png

IMG_6429.png

Arthurwalters

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
This is a discussion on Show Your Home Screens within the iPhone screen! This post will show you how to create shortcuts using particular software that which we are using they make it worth less for us...

Last edited:

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Here's mine....

I love Wallace & Gromit....

PS. I know it's my lock screen but I couldn't resist.

Last edited:

niteowl360

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
i basically don't have to leave my home screen very often.

I'm trying to come up with something different to this, realising that most iPhone Users prefer icons.
Coming from Android Theming, iPhone makes things somewhat difficult without widgets and free customisation.
When I can post I'll show what I eventually managed to do on a NON Jailbreak iPhone 4!
Maybe someone here might be of similar mind :)

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
It is a classic, and even has my name on the back! I just bought my son one for Christmas (he is 15), and I explained to him that I expect him to keep his shirt for a while too...

Wow... even though I'm a Red Devils fan I can't help but realize how awesome this jersey is!

zm976311

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
It is a classic, and even has my name on the back! I just bought my son one for Christmas (he is 15), and I explained to him that I expect him to keep his shirt for a while too...
I gotta say since Nasri and Cesc left (I always thought Nasri was a d*ck and Cesc clearly missed Spain) I don't mind Arsenal, and even am starting to like them... just another team to give Man City and Chelsea a loss! Good on ya for getting your son into it... Not enough soccer fans in the States!

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I tried to be slightly different by simply putting folders in my dock. The clutter of the screens just bugged me after awhile. So I put majority of the most used apps on the second screen, all my photo apps on the third screen, and just scattered stuff on others. Here goes nothing.

If you're looking for some apps, you can always ask me lol. Guilty of having a 64gb iphone. It happens.
2rps45v.png

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2