Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My latest lock screen:D

1323643117.png

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Figured I'd help. I found some wallpapers here: itnsltwn.deviantart dot com /gallery/#/d3hr1db. I cannot post links yet hence the dot com. You can use gimp or PS and crop/copy/paste the border onto another wallpaper.

The website I get my wallpapers now is emarsha.net, now THAT specific color line, I cut it out from another persons wallpaper on this forum, I believe it is on one of the first 3 pages. Enjoy and sorry it wasn't specific.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink - I don't have enough posts to pm you back yet. :( I'd love one one just like yours with Amo on it. Thanks!

:)ok no prob Amo. I pm'd you again & don't worry if you can't reply yet:);) I understand.

Get posting so you can reply :p Lol.

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Amo

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Pink - Thank you so much for my wall. I'm going to get a little picky. :( Would it be possible to get another one just like the original you posted, but with my name? Thank you!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink - Thank you so much for my wall. I'm going to get a little picky. :( Would it be possible to get another one just like the original you posted, but with my name? Thank you!!

Love your lock screen Pink! Can you share how you were able to make that? Do you have to be jail broken? I would love to have that, and I know my daughter would too. :)

:)i sent PM's to both of you !

Amo

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Pink - I'm such a pain in the butt I know. :( I'm sorry!!

I'd like one in just the silver and black like in your original post.

Thank you!

lata123

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Android is unlike any other mobile development platform or Java-based environment. *Triple Bottom Line?s Android webinar *will immerse students in the Android platform, leveraging their existing Java expertise, and allowing them to walk away from the class ready to build Android GUIs and related components.On the first class you will write your first Android Activities. Through the rest of the week you will be progressively introduced to more and more of what Android has to offer ? services, multitouch, and system search services. You will apply this knowledge with working code every step of the way. Be ready to work hard and learn a lot in this intensive, hands-on, five day introduction to programming with the Android platform.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner