Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

anislandmom

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Just got my phone yesterday so I'm still figuring out where I want my icons. So far I'm loving this phone and my old Storm can go DIAF!!! :D

serqet

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Same. I miss being able to swipe away notifications, it is not very user friendly to have to hit a tiny x then clear in the notification center. Also, having the front "home button" blink when I received new notifications was nice in webOS.

They really need to add a way to switch directly between apps on the iPhone, like the 4 finger swipe on the iPad. Maybe a full screen side swipe or something.

I heard from another ex-WebOS user that you double click the home button and scroll to find your other active apps. To fully close them, press and hold until they wobble and hit the minus button. Click home to stop the wobble.

Cheers

==============================================
Palm Pilot -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> iPhone 4s (Sprint)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just got my 4S today, still need to do some setting up tho.

1320438798.png

jnmfox

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I heard from another ex-WebOS user that you double click the home button and scroll to find your other active apps. To fully close them, press and hold until they wobble and hit the minus button. Click home to stop the wobble.

I am talking about switching between them as they are active, like cards in webOS. For example, you click a link in an email which switches you to Safari but then be able to swipe (or something) to quickly get back to the email app without having to close and retap the email app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2