Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

PurpleBerryB

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
The Homescreen of a former BlackBerry addict

Originally my apps were organized by function:
Top Row: Functional apps (Safari, Weather, Calendar, and Clock)
Second Row: Social apps (Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Tumblr)
My third row was messaging applications like Aim, Yahoo Messenger, ect. but since the iOS 5 update I have tried to have the apps that I have on my homescreen be the apps I use most.
My forth row used to be dedicated to news apps and it mostly still is but i swapped out the two that I used least for the calculator and settings which I find myself using alot

Last edited:

nolhayes

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
photo.PNG

savral

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I am all about organization and fun. So I do love the PAC-man theme and have all my folders just right.

Before anyone gets the wrong idea the iDateMe app is a good one. If anyone steals my phone I want them to open this program. It looks like its connecting to a database with a bunch of names but what its doing is emailing the location of my phone to a setup email address.

garylapointe

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I only keep two apps on my home screen the other 18 items are folders.
They are:
Camera App (in the dock).
Photosynth.

Everything else (including the Phone and messaging app) on my first three screens are items sorted into folders. The rest are a mess and I find them using the search tool. You can see my folder names on the attachment...

Gary

ozt1ks

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I only keep two apps on my home screen the other 18 items are folders.
They are:
Camera App (in the dock).
Photosynth.

Everything else (including the Phone and messaging app) on my first three screens are items sorted into folders. The rest are a mess and I find them using the search tool. You can see my folder names on the attachment...

Gary

HOOOOLY... It looks like the App Store vomited on your screen and left you with a mess of apps in folders.

pinny

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
I am all about organization and fun. So I do love the PAC-man theme and have all my folders just right.

Before anyone gets the wrong idea the iDateMe app is a good one. If anyone steals my phone I want them to open this program. It looks like its connecting to a database with a bunch of names but what its doing is emailing the location of my phone to a setup email address.

Mortal kombat and NBA jam are adventure games?

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
iPhone Homescreen

I alphabetize mine, and the homescreen is the apps I use most often. I have three pages of cool apps that I use for photo edits, music, current games I'm playing, etc., then a 4th page just of folders to keep my remaining apps compartmentalized :)

rootsunited

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

this appears to be a screenshot of your second screen, not your home screen...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative