^ Keep talk'n summer you guys. I'm just sitting in my chair with my feet up, drinking an ice tea and thinking back about how nice this one was.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-20-2012 08:20 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Relletti and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    09-20-2012 08:35 PM
    oooh yea, i agree the summer was brutal - some days over 105
    I know! Crazy heat. Now i bet it's gonna be a crazy winter.
    09-20-2012 08:37 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]
    09-20-2012 08:41 PM
    09-20-2012 10:06 PM
    Since I am hanging on to Summer a bit longer I decided to try one of Apples new wallpapers in iOS 6.

Click to view quoted image

Would you mind posting the IOS 6 wallpapers? I don't want to lose my jailbreak.
    09-21-2012 12:57 AM
    ^ Keep talk'n summer you guys. I'm just sitting in my chair with my feet up, drinking an ice tea and thinking back about how nice this one was.
    i know Rose, it was indeed a great summer with the kids here as well

hey now Rellskie!! control that crazy talk about winter!!! We're just about to hit first day of Autumn tomorrow, lets not rush winter moving in lol.
    09-21-2012 08:32 AM
    09-21-2012 08:53 AM
    I have a sneaky feeling its going to be a crazy winter especially being in Boston and that freaky winter last year that somehow there was no recorded snow storm all winter long, were probably going to get destroyed this winter.
    09-21-2012 09:04 AM
    Even with the iPhone 5 coming out today. I'm still sticking with my iPhone 4S
    09-21-2012 09:55 AM
    I have a sneaky feeling its going to be a crazy winter especially being in Boston and that freaky winter last year that somehow there was no recorded snow storm all winter long, were probably going to get destroyed this winter.
    Yeah I agree. We had absolutely no winter last year so like you said we may get it this year. I can deal with that over the heat though.
    09-21-2012 10:46 AM
    i know Rose, it was indeed a great summer with the kids here as well

hey now Rellskie!! control that crazy talk about winter!!! We're just about to hit first day of Autumn tomorrow, lets not rush winter moving in lol.
    LOL I know but I like the cold. We suffered this past summer. Them 105 degree days almost killed me lol.
    09-21-2012 10:53 AM
    Would you mind posting the IOS 6 wallpapers? I don't want to lose my jailbreak.
    Hey Brad, you can also check this thread - some of the members here are nice enough to post and share some! maybe you'll come across others you'd like as well.
    http://forums.imore.com/iphone-ringt...allpapers.html
    09-21-2012 10:58 AM
    LOL I know but I like the cold. We suffered this past summer. Them 105 degree days almost killed me lol.
    ugh, i HATE the cold but last winter was sooooo mild i dont think it EVER got into the 20's, i'm really scared to see what happens this winter
    09-21-2012 11:00 AM
    ugh, i HATE the cold but last winter was sooooo mild i dont think it EVER got into the 20's, i'm really scared to see what happens this winter
    Ha! Yup your right. It was such a warm winter last year then summer that I just have a feeling that the snow we may get is going to be ridiculous. What's even crazier is that 3 years ago we had snow so bad we had a state of emergency.
    09-21-2012 11:06 AM
    Yeah I agree. We had absolutely no winter last year so like you said we may get it this year. I can deal with that over the heat though.
    Same here in the Corn Patch. It didn't even snow last year and there was only about a dozen times I had to put my horses in the barn to get them out of the cold weather and rain. I wouldn't mind a few snow days. Those are freebies from work.
    09-21-2012 02:18 PM
    Same here in the Corn Patch. It didn't even snow last year and there was only about a dozen times I had to put my horses in the barn to get them out of the cold weather and rain. I wouldn't mind a few snow days. Those are freebies from work.
    Thats cool.Your horses probably liked that warm winter with no snow. We need at Least a few snow days though this year. I want a snow day off work too lol.
    09-21-2012 03:02 PM
    09-21-2012 05:44 PM
    Attachment 19142

Went back to my stock icons for a while
    09-21-2012 06:23 PM
    Attachment 19142

Went back to my stock icons for a while
    OK!! i'm totally jealous of this screen set up with the icons connecting like that:o

but NO, i'm not into jb'ing my device LOL.
    09-21-2012 08:59 PM
    OK!! i'm totally jealous of this screen set up with the icons connecting like that:o

but NO, i'm not into jb'ing my device LOL.
    Aww pink you gotta try the jailbreak at least once! Lol I thought i would never jb my phone but once i tried it i loved it. here's the wallpaper if you want it. It will still look the same but without the vertical icons on the left.Attachment 19153
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-21-2012 09:06 PM
    Aww pink you gotta try the jailbreak at least once! Lol I thought i would never jb my phone but once i tried it i loved it. here's the wallpaper if you want it. It will still look the same but without the vertical icons on the left.Attachment 19153
    oh thank you for the wp - this little lion looks so cute and fuzzy
    and no.....really - the jb'ing thing just isnt for me really:o i've had enough of messing with tech in my bb days LOL! now i just want to keep things simple and let them work as they should without having to worry about tweaking anything cheers to you guy/gals that do have the patience to jb tho
    Fit24 likes this.
    09-21-2012 09:11 PM
    oh thank you for the wp - this little lion looks so cute and fuzzy
    and no.....really - the jb'ing thing just isnt for me really:o i've had enough of messing with tech in my bb days LOL! now i just want to keep things simple and let them work as they should without having to worry about tweaking anything cheers to you guy/gals that do have the patience to jb tho
    No problem! Glad to help.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-21-2012 09:15 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Relletti and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    09-21-2012 10:36 PM
    09-22-2012 12:19 AM
5,494 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD