Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
can someone please post this wallpaper for me?

635343IMG1258.png

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
It is too bad that Apple won't get off their butts and let us personalize our iPhones with out having to jailbreak them. So many awesome screen shots....just like the old Blackberry days.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
@cleveland what theme are you using? Thanks

Legacy - I went in and deleted a lot of things off of it - it changes carrier name and allllll kinds of things just a little FYI - I have it on my iPad as well and still trying to get what I don't like off of it but otherwise I like it lol

And the fb messenger icon I took from carbon X - I have a negative of it but have yet to implement it lol

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
And the fb messenger icon I took from carbon X - I have a negative of it but have yet to implement it lol

where do you place the custom icon? i've tried looking through iFile, but don't know the ins and outs of the directory structure/file locations.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
/var/stash/theme/"theme name"/bundles/

And the corresponding app folder then BUT for fb messenger I had to change in the root folder found on sbsettings and locate that folder based on the alpha numeric coding

In

/user/applications

Hope this helps

all icons are named with either icon@2x.png or Icon@2x@png is the corresponding app folder

Now you can pick and choose icons at will

Last edited:
Reactions: GibMcFragger

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
/var/stash/theme/"theme name"/bundles/

And the corresponding app folder then BUT for fb messenger I had to change in the root folder found on sbsettings and locate that folder based on the alpha numeric coding

In

/user/applications

Hope this helps

all icons are named with either icon@2x.png or Icon@2x@png is the corresponding app folder

Now you can pick and choose icons at will

thanks! i'm trying to locate the icon files for the Glasklart theme but am having trouble locating the icons. I have several icons that are not themed through Glasklart and want to add new icons...

Tillsworth

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, any chance anybody has a link to a background that's in the style of the background on the screen when you first start your phone and set it up?

Like this

IMG_00011.png

but just the texture obviously without the border at the top or the writing.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice