http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/23/ebagaten.jpg goodnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love this wallpaper, any chance I could get a copy?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    07-10-2014 07:31 PM
    Love this wallpaper, any chance I could get a copy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-11-2014 04:32 PM
    Awesome. Thank you.

07-14-2014 08:10 PM
    Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1413743566.009550.jpgShow us your iPhone 4S home screen!-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1413743588.057228.jpg

I've got a blank first page on my Home screen, with the second page being Alphabetically ordered categorised folders with apps sorted Alphabetically.

My Dock is even sorted Alphabetically with the left hand side being Calendars 5 then the remaining 4 slots being Alphabetically sorted categorised folders with apps sorted Alphabetically.

Roland
    10-19-2014 02:37 PM
    12-19-2014 08:41 PM
    RClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1419039634.467634.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	73833Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1419039658.902599.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	73834
    Ready for season 2 I see
    ksides likes this.
    01-17-2015 07:02 PM

Sent from my iPhone 4S.
    Alfikri Ramadhan and ksides like this.
    08-10-2015 10:20 PM
    Nice walpaper there xAppleFansx

Can i ask for it?
    08-18-2015 02:57 AM
    For making the unique home screen, DIY iPad home screen will makes iPad more personalized. One free way is that using the picture in the iPad. The other way is downloading some apps which can manage the home screen on iPad.
    01-04-2016 03:53 AM
    Don't act like you don't miss this:

Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!-20160105_000733000_ios.jpg

Proudly still rocking iOS 6.1.3!
    Seriously still in love with this iOS, performance and beauty with less bugs and freezes. Shame about the lack of apps though. I kept this mostly factory to respect the heritage.

Yes there is still that SSL certificate verification security flaw, however I sidestep this on Wi-Fi by using an in-house proxy server which performs SSL decryption on behalf of my iPhone essentially rendering this security flaw useless because the proxy server would discover that SSL certificate is forged, and abort the connection, before the iPhone even receives any of the data.
    01-04-2016 07:10 PM
    Don't act like you don't miss this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160105_000733000_iOS.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	234.6 KB 
ID:	100462

Proudly still rocking iOS 6.1.3!
    Seriously still in love with this iOS, performance and beauty with less bugs and freezes. Shame about the lack of apps though. I kept this mostly factory to respect the heritage.

Yes there is still that SSL certificate verification security flaw, however I sidestep this on Wi-Fi by using an in-house proxy server which performs SSL decryption on behalf of my iPhone essentially rendering this security flaw useless because the proxy server would discover that SSL certificate is forged, and abort the connection, before the iPhone even receives any of the data.
    I still like the look of iOS 6 better than 7 and up. I prefer shadows and textures. I like many of the new features though.
    01-04-2016 07:23 PM
    I still like the look of iOS 6 better than 7 and up. I prefer shadows and textures. I like many of the new features though.
    I've hated the look, theme and performance of iOS 7 and newer on the iPhone 4S and older devices. I could understand iOS 7+ on the 5C, but not on the iPhone 5 or older.

To be honest, I never really cared for the new features because most of the new features in iOS 7+ were not available for iPhone 4S, they were only for newer devices.
    01-04-2016 07:26 PM
    I've hated the look, theme and performance of iOS 7 and newer on the iPhone 4S and older devices. I could understand iOS 7+ on the 5C, but not on the iPhone 5 or older.

To be honest, I never really cared for the new features because most of the new features in iOS 7+ were not available for iPhone 4S, they were only for newer devices.
    I understand. But I still like many of the newer features. IOS 9.2 runs smooth as silk. 7 and 8 were problematic. The extra gig of RAM helped. But I do long for the iOS 6 look.
    01-04-2016 10:28 PM
    I really love how iOS 6 looks. I hope Apple allows users to downgrade.
    01-06-2016 10:08 AM
    I understand. But I still like many of the newer features. IOS 9.2 runs smooth as silk. 7 and 8 were problematic. The extra gig of RAM helped. But I do long for the iOS 6 look.
    The iPhone 4S only has 512MB of RAM is believe. However under iOS 6, it doesn't do multitasking, so I have never had any performance issues relating to runninng multiple Apps.

I just wish there was a way to prevent the auto-download of iOS 8 over 3G. I've blocked it on Wi-Fi with our web filter, but it seems to be downloading it over 3G in the background when it's on charge.
    Every few weeks I have to restore a backup to remove the downloaded iOS, and to remove the annoying (1) badge on settings, but other than that it still works brilliantly in 2016.
    01-09-2016 08:33 PM
    I really love how iOS 6 looks. I hope Apple allows users to downgrade.
    No chance. Unfortunately "to reduce fragmentation", Apple enforces the latest iOS that the target device supports. You'd be better off hoping that they bring back "Scott Forstall" who pioneered the iOS 1.0 - 6.1.3 theme, even that's a very slim chance.

I liked iOS 6 because this looked unique. You could look at it and tell it was an iPhone. But then along came iOS 7 and newer, and now it just looks like any phone. It lost it's unique look and feel. I didn't like it, and as a result, I'm still running iOS 6 and won't be updating my iPhone.
    01-09-2016 08:36 PM
    I liked iOS 6 because this looked unique. You could look at it and tell it was an iPhone. But then along came iOS 7 and newer, and now it just looks like any phone. It lost it's unique look and feel. I didn't like it, and as a result, I'm still running iOS 6 and won't be updating my iPhone.
    So many people begged Apple to update the look of iOS and complained how outdated it looked and that it was falling behind in comparison to the look of operating systems from its competitors. Well, Apple listened and made the change, and now the iOS version that was considered old and outdated, you are calling "unique". I wonder how many of the people who complained before iOS 7 dropped now view iOS 6 as unique like you do. By the way, I agree that iOS 6 was unique.
    01-09-2016 10:03 PM
    So many people begged Apple to update the look of iOS and complained how outdated it looked and that it was falling behind in comparison to the look of operating systems from its competitors. Well, Apple listened and made the change, and now the iOS version that was considered old and outdated, you are calling "unique". I wonder how many of the people who complained before iOS 7 dropped now view iOS 6 as unique like you do. By the way, I agree that iOS 6 was unique.
    No matter what you do, there is going to be split opinions. Yes, there's people who do love iOS 7+ and I do respect that. Yes iOS 6 and below does look dated. However I still like it. I must be crazy.

Would it really have killed Apple to give users a choice for once? They seem to be pretty poor at this, but giving users a choice between a new iOS 7 theme and the classic theme would have taken care of both sides.

But please, let me re-iterate that the theme of iOS 7+ is not the sole reason I am refusing to update. The main reasons is due to the fact that iOS 7 runs terribly on an iPhone 4, and iOS 9 runs terribly on an iPhone 4S. Furthermore I found iOS 7 to be extremely buggy on the iPhone 4 and a lot of new features provided by newer versions of iOS are not supported on older devices anyway.

I hope all can see my side of the argument.
    01-10-2016 03:34 PM
    Yeah I keep my iPhone 4S on iOS 6.1.3 and will never upgrade it as long as is work just fine.
    For multitasking and extra features I bought iPhone 6S

Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1453896700.186382.jpg

I wish Apple give us "new" feature called "themes" so we can choose between new theme or classic theme. It's a win-win solution
    Last edited by Ravanelli; 01-28-2016 at 09:13 PM.
    ChamNG likes this.
    01-27-2016 07:11 AM
5,494 ... 218219220
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD