Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
9ebupyde.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
How you like it so far? QL on bb was the business. One of the things I miss from my bb.

Tapatalking

I'm really liking it! It is similar to QL, launch fave apps and the launch certain features of certain apps is great too (ex. launch add new appt to Fantastical) not every single app is able to be added, but I tell ya it's enough to keep it on my homescreen for the few I use as well as a Bookmarks quick launch feature, Brightness toggle and flashlight.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm really liking it! It is similar to QL, launch fave apps and the launch certain features of certain apps is great too (ex. launch add new appt to Fantastical) not every single app is able to be added, but I tell ya it's enough to keep it on my homescreen for the few I use as well as a Bookmarks quick launch feature, Brightness toggle and flashlight.

That's great. Hopefully they will continue to add more apps that you can use. I may have to check it out.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
That's great. Hopefully they will continue to add more apps that you can use. I may have to check it out.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Thanks!
I think you should! I had been debating about it since I first got my phone and with the reduced price, now's the time! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox