I am new to the iphone world (came from a bb) and I'm just wondering when I'm listening to music through my headphones and then I get in my car, it connects to Ford Sync and plays the music through my car speakers. However, when I then get out of the car shouldn't the music resume playing on my headphones? Instead it stops and I have to take the phone out of the cradle and press play again. Is there a way to get it to continue to play?
    10-25-2011 01:30 PM
    I know that if you disconnect the headphones from the phone, it stops playing, it seems to me, that it is reacting the same way when it disconnects to sync. I don't have a ford, so I can't speak for that, but I think you'll just have to hit play again.
    10-25-2011 01:40 PM
    It might still working from your bluetooth. Look at the phone and try disconnecting from that when you get out of the car.
    10-25-2011 01:54 PM
    It might still working from your bluetooth. Look at the phone and try disconnecting from that when you get out of the car.
    That could be. I know that when I am talking on the phone when I get out of my truck, I have to switch from the bluetooth to the phone, or I lose the call. It could be the same sort of idea with music, I don't know. I listen to my music in my car thru a 3.5mm cable.
    10-25-2011 01:59 PM
    It is doing the same thing as when you unplug the headphones. Nothing you can do about it except what you're already doing.
    10-26-2011 02:07 AM
    Get used to it, no worries.
    10-26-2011 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD