So i lost my iphone 4s

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Call the cops, and tell them the person driving this car took off with your phone, here's the address that the tracking device provided you with. Which carrier do you have? ATT or Verizon or Sprint? Call the carrier right away.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I can't vouch for anyone else, but if it were my phone and I knew who had it, I'd be on my land line toot-sweet talking to the authorities and filing a report to include the location of the phone... but that's just me. BTW, I would never loan my phone to two bimbos in a car. Kinda paints a picture....

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I highly doubt most law enforcement agencies in major cities will do much of anything about a stolen iPhone. Usually u just file a report that can be used when reporting it to your cell carrier. But they don't have time to go tracking down lost and stolen iPhones.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I lost my iphone too in the bar. Actually they stole it. Two girls were on a car and they ask to use my phone. I gave it to them and they just drive away. The phone was switched off all day saturday but looks like they connected to internet saturday evening, coz I was able to track the location and even remotely lock the phone. The location it shows is like 6 mile from where I live, I dont know how accurate is that. I even know there car number plate.What do you think I should do? do you think police would be able to help me, coz now even got the location. Or should i go on my own and go get it? I m so freaked out now, I just bought it last week. I literally feel like crying now.

Definitely call the police and let them know you tracked the location of your phone. File a report.

Personally, if the cops don't seem too helpful, I'd just go down there myself and get it back (with my husband, of course).

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I lost my iphone too in the bar. Actually they stole it. Two girls were on a car and they ask to use my phone. I gave it to them and they just drive away. The phone was switched off all day saturday but looks like they connected to internet saturday evening, coz I was able to track the location and even remotely lock the phone. The location it shows is like 6 mile from where I live, I dont know how accurate is that. I even know there car number plate.What do you think I should do? do you think police would be able to help me, coz now even got the location. Or should i go on my own and go get it? I m so freaked out now, I just bought it last week. I literally feel like crying now.

LOL Cool story though.

biggiehead

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for not updating I've been a bit busy but anyways there's been some progress made I don't want to get into to many details at the moment but it seems to be going in the right direction

biggiehead

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So my iphone situation has been resolved :D I was talking with one of the managers from sixflags and I provided the evidence that I had and a few days later I received a call that my phone was not recovered :( but the person who took it was caught and so now sixflags is replacing my phone and hooking me up with a free season pass! As for the guy who stole it he's fired and has a 2 week period to come up with the money and pay back sixflags or he faces jail time. So overall I'm happy with the conclusion and I can't complain now I'm just exited to know that I'm getting my iphone soon :D

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So my iphone situation has been resolved :D I was talking with one of the managers from sixflags and I provided the evidence that I had and a few days later I received a call that my phone was not recovered :( but the person who took it was caught and so now sixflags is replacing my phone and hooking me up with a free season pass! As for the guy who stole it he's fired and has a 2 week period to come up with the money and pay back sixflags or he faces jail time. So overall I'm happy with the conclusion and I can't complain now I'm just exited to know that I'm getting my iphone soon :D

Good to hear! I was looking at this thread just last night wondering how this worked out with you.

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome that Six Flags is doing that. That's great customer service. A lot of other companies could learn a thing or two from them.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

Sucks you had to go through this, but very glad it's been resolved.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

Wow! So happy for you! Glad you got it all straightened out! How long before SixFlags gives you your new phone?

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
That's incredibly nice of them. Glad it worked out. So many times you hear negative stories about stuff like that happening and people getting screwed. Nice to hear a positive story once in a while!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Dang costing them full retail too .. Yup that pushes the 500 limit and turns to grand theft .. Glad you got them !!

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

What did he did with the phone>? And for some reason I dont believe this. Dont sound right. IF you lose your phone there, how do 6 flags know a worker took it unless he was using it or showing people it at work but even then how do they know it was his phone or not. Come on, tell the truth dude. Story is fishy

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
What did he did with the phone>? And for some reason I dont believe this. Dont sound right. IF you lose your phone there, how do 6 flags know a worker took it unless he was using it or showing people it at work but even then how do they know it was his phone or not. Come on, tell the truth dude. Story is fishy

There are a bunch of ways they could have found that the employee took it. They do have cameras watching the park. It could have been on camera. This thread has been going for weeks. I really don't think the op would drag a lie out this long. I could be wrong, but sometimes you have to take people at their word.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73