So i lost my iphone 4s

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Hope everything works out in your favor.

I wouldn't have left. That's for sure.

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk

biggiehead

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Although I would have waited it out and not left the park it wasn't an option I was told that even if i stayed it wouldn't make a difference they wouldn't check the until everyone was gone and I had my entire family with me and that didn't help if not I would've waited overnight at a hotel

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear that, hope everything goes well.

Just reading your story of your phone falling off from a ride, gave me the shivers. Keep us updated.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
did you purchase insurance from your carrier? If so, pay the deductible and get a new phone and move on. Unless you recovered your iPhone from Six Flags.

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Not surprising that an employee didn't turn in an iPhone 4S. Nice stuff like that never seems to make it to Lost and Found. It's unfortunate.

crackercraig#IM

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
technically, is this phone lost? or is it stolen? If the police get involved, how would it play out? Do they follow the whole "finders keepers, losers weepers" method? I think the guy that found and kept the phone shouldn't be viewed as stealing it but rather just the scum bag a hole with no morals that didn't turn it in when he "found" it.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
If someone has it, and does not return it, I look at that as stolen. It's lost if it's not ever recovered.

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
cant wait to hear

Just ask gizmodo if a found iphone is finders keepers or considered stolen.
He or she might say they had no idea to whom it belonged. A friend is a flight attendent and they find phones. ipod and ipads all the time on the planes. he told me that on of his coworkers found 3 ipad in on day.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
He or she might say they had no idea to whom it belonged. A friend is a flight attendent and they find phones. ipod and ipads all the time on the planes. he told me that on of his coworkers found 3 ipad in on day.

But it's extremely easy to find out who owns it, not to mention it's still stealing if you find and keep something that does not belong to you.

Purple4

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am so glad that you found your phone. I would have been sick. Still would like to know what kind of case did you have?

bekanil

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
4s lost

I lost my iphone too in the bar. Actually they stole it. Two girls were on a car and they ask to use my phone. I gave it to them and they just drive away. The phone was switched off all day saturday but looks like they connected to internet saturday evening, coz I was able to track the location and even remotely lock the phone. The location it shows is like 6 mile from where I live, I dont know how accurate is that. I even know there car number plate.What do you think I should do? do you think police would be able to help me, coz now even got the location. Or should i go on my own and go get it? I m so freaked out now, I just bought it last week. I literally feel like crying now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2