So my iphone situation has been resolved I was talking with one of the managers from sixflags and I provided the evidence that I had and a few days later I received a call that my phone was not recovered but the person who took it was caught and so now sixflags is replacing my phone and hooking me up with a free season pass! As for the guy who stole it he's fired and has a 2 week period to come up with the money and pay back sixflags or he faces jail time. So overall I'm happy with the conclusion and I can't complain now I'm just exited to know that I'm getting my iphone soon
    Wow, that's your story has a happy ending for you. You are getting another iphone as well as a seasons pass.
    11-29-2011 06:13 PM
    Do you go to Apple.com from any computer to find the phone?
    iCloud.com usually
    11-29-2011 09:55 PM
    icloud.com + findmyphone = WINNING
    11-30-2011 12:48 AM
    I believe you Ignore the noob haters a lot on this site i see anyways i had my phone stolen once i used find my iphone and it took me right to his house I called the police and told them some one stole my iphone and i am going to the address to get it back they advised against it but i told them one of us will be needing an ambulance so they better meet me there they pulled up about the same time i did and showed them the tracking info they knocked on the door a guy answered cops said we have tracked a stolen iphone to this location and he could either give it back or they would get a warrant he decided to deny it all so they got the warrant only took about an hour they found about a dozen iphones that where stolen along with ipads and notebooks he is going away for years haha
    holy punctuation batman... Wow!
    11-30-2011 12:51 AM
    Just ask gizmodo if a found iphone is finders keepers or considered stolen.
    LMAO! Quote of the year!
    11-30-2011 12:54 AM
    Wow! I always put my phone on the table when I'm out to eat! Maybe I'll stop doing that. Can't believe someone would have the balls to grab it right from the table!
    Well you could always move it to the other side of the table away from the aisleways...
    11-30-2011 12:59 AM
    Last Christmas Eve the girl I was dating had her 32GB i4 stolen right in front of her at a bank branch inside a grocery store... Luckily I had it insured but still.... Keep it as close to you as possible
    11-30-2011 01:28 AM
    holy punctuation batman... Wow!
    You'll get over it! Glad you felt the need to point that out I'm still getting use to this whole touch screen keypad...
    12-05-2011 05:42 AM
    Why is it that the carrier, or Apple for that matter, cannot disable the IMEI or MEID or somehow toast the phone? Wouldnt this stop people from stealing the iPhone, or buying potentially stolen iPhones?

Im only 2 months old in this ecosystem so if this is a stupid question, be gentle.
    12-15-2011 12:27 PM
    Same thing i was wondering...LMAO
    Well if I'm at a busy restaurant with friends I wouldn't expect someone to just walk up and grab a phone.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    12-15-2011 12:46 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD