Sorry to hear that, hope everything goes well.

Just reading your story of your phone falling off from a ride, gave me the shivers. Keep us updated.
    10-26-2011 07:50 AM
    Any updates on your case?
    10-26-2011 02:30 PM
    did you purchase insurance from your carrier? If so, pay the deductible and get a new phone and move on. Unless you recovered your iPhone from Six Flags.
    10-26-2011 02:44 PM
    Not surprising that an employee didn't turn in an iPhone 4S. Nice stuff like that never seems to make it to Lost and Found. It's unfortunate.
    10-26-2011 03:26 PM
    technically, is this phone lost? or is it stolen? If the police get involved, how would it play out? Do they follow the whole "finders keepers, losers weepers" method? I think the guy that found and kept the phone shouldn't be viewed as stealing it but rather just the scum bag a hole with no morals that didn't turn it in when he "found" it.
    10-26-2011 04:01 PM
    If someone has it, and does not return it, I look at that as stolen. It's lost if it's not ever recovered.
    10-26-2011 04:18 PM
    Just ask gizmodo if a found iphone is finders keepers or considered stolen.
    ame, Phil DeLong and DaPhoneking like this.
    10-26-2011 04:38 PM
    That's terrible. I feel bad, since the phone is fairly new. I hope it all works out for you.
    10-26-2011 05:10 PM
    Sorry to hear that , buy a new one.
    10-27-2011 04:08 AM
    Any update yet?
    10-28-2011 09:37 AM
    Just ask gizmodo if a found iphone is finders keepers or considered stolen.
    He or she might say they had no idea to whom it belonged. A friend is a flight attendent and they find phones. ipod and ipads all the time on the planes. he told me that on of his coworkers found 3 ipad in on day.
    10-28-2011 10:12 AM
    He or she might say they had no idea to whom it belonged. A friend is a flight attendent and they find phones. ipod and ipads all the time on the planes. he told me that on of his coworkers found 3 ipad in on day.
    But it's extremely easy to find out who owns it, not to mention it's still stealing if you find and keep something that does not belong to you.
    10-28-2011 10:58 AM
    I am so glad that you found your phone. I would have been sick. Still would like to know what kind of case did you have?
    10-28-2011 02:36 PM
    Talk to apple support maybe can help you more to keep you do have.
    10-28-2011 03:14 PM
    I lost my iphone too in the bar. Actually they stole it. Two girls were on a car and they ask to use my phone. I gave it to them and they just drive away. The phone was switched off all day saturday but looks like they connected to internet saturday evening, coz I was able to track the location and even remotely lock the phone. The location it shows is like 6 mile from where I live, I dont know how accurate is that. I even know there car number plate.What do you think I should do? do you think police would be able to help me, coz now even got the location. Or should i go on my own and go get it? I m so freaked out now, I just bought it last week. I literally feel like crying now.
    10-31-2011 12:11 PM
    Call the cops, and tell them the person driving this car took off with your phone, here's the address that the tracking device provided you with. Which carrier do you have? ATT or Verizon or Sprint? Call the carrier right away.
    10-31-2011 12:45 PM
    I can't vouch for anyone else, but if it were my phone and I knew who had it, I'd be on my land line toot-sweet talking to the authorities and filing a report to include the location of the phone... but that's just me. BTW, I would never loan my phone to two bimbos in a car. Kinda paints a picture....
    11-01-2011 11:35 PM
    I highly doubt most law enforcement agencies in major cities will do much of anything about a stolen iPhone. Usually u just file a report that can be used when reporting it to your cell carrier. But they don't have time to go tracking down lost and stolen iPhones.
    11-02-2011 12:14 AM
    I lost my iphone too in the bar. Actually they stole it. Two girls were on a car and they ask to use my phone. I gave it to them and they just drive away. The phone was switched off all day saturday but looks like they connected to internet saturday evening, coz I was able to track the location and even remotely lock the phone. The location it shows is like 6 mile from where I live, I dont know how accurate is that. I even know there car number plate.What do you think I should do? do you think police would be able to help me, coz now even got the location. Or should i go on my own and go get it? I m so freaked out now, I just bought it last week. I literally feel like crying now.
    Definitely call the police and let them know you tracked the location of your phone. File a report.

Personally, if the cops don't seem too helpful, I'd just go down there myself and get it back (with my husband, of course).
    11-02-2011 03:36 PM
    LOL Cool story though.
    11-02-2011 03:46 PM
    So any updates from either person?
    11-02-2011 05:49 PM
    Sorry for not updating I've been a bit busy but anyways there's been some progress made I don't want to get into to many details at the moment but it seems to be going in the right direction
    11-03-2011 01:13 PM
    Right on. Hope it works out for you.
    11-03-2011 07:12 PM
    Sorry for not updating I've been a bit busy but anyways there's been some progress made I don't want to get into to many details at the moment but it seems to be going in the right direction
    NOT WINNING..lol
    11-04-2011 12:04 AM
    So my iphone situation has been resolved I was talking with one of the managers from sixflags and I provided the evidence that I had and a few days later I received a call that my phone was not recovered but the person who took it was caught and so now sixflags is replacing my phone and hooking me up with a free season pass! As for the guy who stole it he's fired and has a 2 week period to come up with the money and pay back sixflags or he faces jail time. So overall I'm happy with the conclusion and I can't complain now I'm just exited to know that I'm getting my iphone soon
    11-04-2011 03:27 PM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD