Pirated/Stolen Apps

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
People talking about high horses are normally riding one themselves so thank you for coming down from Mount Olympus to judge people. LOL! And of course the judge seems to wonder why we would want to shine a light on stealing. How virtuous. And thanks for your permission. Everyone was holding their stones waiting for your words of BS! LOL!

I'm just glad you recognized who i was referencing...Hero. ;)

What does Westboro Baptist Church think about your participation in something like this forum? I would imagine it wouldn't sit well with your brethren.

west_1466111c.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So I guess you're fine with the city callin you next week and saying that you can no longer take a shower with their drinking water. And from now on you will pay for bath water separately if you want to wash. Same thing. Or what if Ford/Lexus/Chevrolet/Honda made an announcement that their cars were made to be driven on roads so if you want to drive it up your driveway (which it was not built for) into your garage then they need you to pay for it again. Same thing.

I wanted to make sure and quote this so that it lives into hilarious infinity...LMFAO...you're comparisons are amazing hero! :D

BBtoiPhone

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I am a newbie when it comes to the iPhone and I am indifferent on whether the 4 gets Siri to be honest.. I do have a question though.... If people had the Siri app on there 3gs of 4 before Apple released their 4S then wouldnt it mean that its an app that interatcts through out the phone and all the stored content is built in through the app, and not to a server that apple has. I think that Apple is making Siri out to be much more than it really is (I know its amazing, I use it on a daily basis, but I think Apple might have made it seem more complex so they could sell the he** out of the 4S) Just my thoughts>>>

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I'm just glad you recognized who i was referencing...Hero. ;)

What does Westboro Baptist Church think about your participation in something like this forum? I would imagine it wouldn't sit well with your brethren.

Click to view quoted image

Really? So I mention you judging people and that means I'm a Jesus Freak?! That's ignorant just like most of what you say. You said that you gave up on this thread around page 2-3 but here you are with comments that show your I.Q. every day. I guess this statement means that I'm an astronaut by your logic which is equally ignorant and irrelevant! If you have nothing constructive to say then why are you here when grown ups are talking? You might as well be singing Old McDonald. The things that come out of your mouth are totally void of intelligence!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I gotta be honest here, it really just seems like the only reason that you're against it, is because it will affect your experience.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Really? So I mention you judging people and that means I'm a Jesus Freak?! That's ignorant just like most of what you say. You said that you gave up on this thread around page 2-3 but here you are with comments that show your I.Q. every day. I guess this statement means that I'm an astronaut by your logic which is equally ignorant and irrelevant! If you have nothing constructive to say then why are you here when grown ups are talking? You might as well be singing Old McDonald. The things that come out of your mouth are totally void of intelligence!

Clearly the concept i was trying to portray to you was beyond your grasp...it was simply a shot at your judgmental attitude in this thread, as the WBC people clearly are defined by how judgmental they are of random people and things. It's ok though, it was quite relevant...just over your head, i don't blame you for your lack of comprehension skills...

And you're right, i did bow out earlier...your points about how this is stealing is splitting hairs, you're trying to associate other types stealing with this to accommodate your argument, when the reality is, you're probably guilty of the same thing you're standing against, but trying to prove that to you (as some have already) is a moot point, especially when you're so bull headed against something so trivial and truly meaningless.

Bottom line, i baited you into this little squabble, just to prove a point, which you clearly got from the get go. Now you just go on and continue being a hero...the world needs them! I commend your service! :eek:

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Oh! Defeated by your evil genius again! Once again for those in the cheap seats. I said you were being judgemental in the beginning so your point was to prove that I was judgmental? Ohhhh!!! My mind has been blown! LOL!! Thank God you found this thread with your superior intellect and your futuristic cartoon avatar! LOL!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Im sorry my avatar doesn't meet your approval...I'll consider changing it to something more fitting to your "God Hates You" type of attitude you've portrayed here.

Also, i've never claimed to be anything outside of judgmental, I'm quite judgmental...i can even be a complete asshole at times, and i don't mind people pointing that out...but I'm also not the one making a thread whose sole purpose is to pass judgement in a mass number like this, which brings me back to my high horse comment.

Either way, the discussion was never interesting, and again, i'll bow out because we're about to get fussed at for bickering, enjoy your rock tossing game! Looks like you're pretty good at it...

totto

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Who are you to say what can be ported and not be ported! I got a 4s not just for Siri other reasons also u pissed because bought the 4s for Siri only? Lol idiot

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Im sorry my avatar doesn't meet your approval...I'll consider changing it to something more fitting to your "God Hates You" type of attitude you've portrayed here.

Also, i've never claimed to be anything outside of judgmental, I'm quite judgmental...i can even be a complete asshole at times, and i don't mind people pointing that out...but I'm also not the one making a thread whose sole purpose is to pass judgement in a mass number like this, which brings me back to my high horse comment.

Either way, the discussion was never interesting, and again, i'll bow out because we're about to get fussed at for bickering, enjoy your rock tossing game! Looks like you're pretty good at it...

And once again you show your IQ! You were the first person to mention anything religious in this thread. God doesn't hate anyone. Feel better? And just so you know. This thread is about one person! The guy trying to get Siri to work on the iPhone 4. So how is this passing judgement on anyone? And the mass number? That's all in your mind. Just like your false sense of entitlement and fictitious intelligence. I haven't damned any group at all! I said that this guy should not be allowed to port Siri to the iPhone 4. If the system was ready for that then it already be released to all iPhone users. I stood up for jailbreakers in numerous post in this very thread. Where's the judgment?! Looks like its all coming from you!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And once again you show your IQ! You were the first person to mention anything religious in this thread. God doesn't hate anyone. Feel better? And just so you know. This thread is about one person! The guy trying to get Siri to work on the iPhone 4. So how is this passing judgement on anyone? And the mass number? That's all in your mind. Just like your false sense of entitlement and fictitious intelligence. I haven't damned any group at all! I said that this guy should not be allowed to port Siri to the iPhone 4. If the system was ready for that then it already be released to all iPhone users. I stood up for jailbreakers in numerous post in this very thread. Where's the judgment?! Looks like its all coming from you!

LoL! At least stick to your guns...have you so quickly forgotten the talk of thieves and stolen goods for anyone that didn't BUY an iPhone 4S who uses Siri on their iPhone 4? Back peddling isn't a good look for you there bud...

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
LoL! At least stick to your guns...have you so quickly forgotten the talk of thieves and stolen goods for anyone that didn't BUY an iPhone 4S who uses Siri on their iPhone 4? Back peddling isn't a good look for you there bud...

Not back peddling at all. The person who will allow the thievery that I speak of is the guy who wants to port Siri to the iPhone 4. You're having a really hard time keeping up with the past and present for someone so futuristic..and my guns are blazing! LOL!

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
By the way. Welcome! You're now the number 2 contributor to the thread that you gave up on! LOL! Stick to YOUR guns! Show us one more time how you walk away!LOL!

peterthomas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, Apple has a long grown history against the piracy and the stealing! Steve jobs said the same things very clearly in the biography that he would like to go for thermonuclear against the stolen technology of the Android, So thats why anyone who do anything like jailbreking or unlocking the siri will be ethically and legal unfair, and I am completely against that.
If someone wants to have a Siri, they should simply buy the iphone4S... thats all from my side.

Reactions: robes1

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Well, Apple has a long grown history against the piracy and the stealing! Steve jobs said the same things very clearly in the biography that he would like to go for thermonuclear against the stolen technology of the Android, So thats why anyone who do anything like jailbreking or unlocking the siri will be ethically and legal unfair, and I am completely against that.
If someone wants to have a Siri, they should simply buy the iphone4S... thats all from my side.

Somehow i couldn't picture a young Steve Jobs not jailbreaking his phone. This guy encouraged people to break the rules, think outside the box, etc. Apparently that didn't apply to his company's products.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods