Who has the 64 Gig and why

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I went with the 64GB model. I don't have many apps or music on my iPhone, however, I do take a lot of videos and pictures of my kids so the extra storage for only $100 more is well worth it to me.

TechNyne666

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
My 64 GB is actually 57.42 GB available. Is everyone else's that size too? Wonder where the 7 GB went? I know the iOS is part of that but 7 GB worth?[/QUOTE]
its format reasons you never get full 64GB on any storage device if you did the phone wouldnt be able to see the 64GB its like a computer hard drive when you put windows on it and its a 160GB do you still have 160GB? no you have 128GB

TechNyne666

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
28 GB of music to start. It's nice to have all my music in one place finally. I'm coming from an 8 GB iPod touch so this is awesome! Plenty of room after that for a few TV show seasons, apps, etc.

My 64 GB is actually 57.42 GB available. Is everyone else's that size too? Wonder where the 7 GB went? I know the iOS is part of that but 7 GB worth?
It's Format Reasons You Never Get Full 64GB On Any Storage Device If You Did The Phone Wouldn't Be Able To See The 64GB And No The OS Is Not Part Of That It's In It's Own Place Away From The Memory Its Like My Laptop The Hp HDX 16 Has A mSoild State Slot With Has A 60Gb Card In It Away From The Hard Drive.

Last edited:

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got the 64gb in white.

1) It was all Verizon had left unless I wanted to wait until 10/31 (I got it 10/18)
2) I sold my 32GB iPhone 4 for $348 on eBay, so why not?
3) My 32GB was full the second I activated it back in February

On a side note, love the phone, don't so much love the crappy battery, but I'm dealing with it. I got the iPhone for $399...fun fact about my state: they charge you tax based off of the retail price of the phone, NOT what you pay for it, so I definitely didn't love paying $55 in taxes, thats for sure!

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Jeez where are you from

MA. When I ordered my 4 in February I paid tax based off of the $299 price, but I preordered it and paid online (not sure if that has anything to do with it), whereas with the 4s I went into a store and got it there.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I had the iphone 4 in 16gb... i found i was always running out of space and i had to remove apps or music or movies to add stuff.

I wanted to get 32gb, but i ended up getting a great deal on the 64gb so i bought that :)

it is fantastic i have put some albums, lots of pics and some movies.

I have tons of space available and as i am taking pictures (so far 1563 pics) i have no reason to worry about space (yet).

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I got the 64gb just because I figured it's best to have the memory available just in case I need it for apps, music, photos etc. I just don't like having to figure out what has to go. Better to upgrade with more if available.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2