Has anyone else noticed on either an iPhone 4s or in iOS5, the following issue:

After taking a picture it zooms down to the bottom left part of the screen, where you can pull up your camera roll. After pulling up your camera roll, and deleting that same picture, and returning to the camera app, the picture still appears in the bottom left corner. If you try and open camera roll again, the picture is gone however....

My 3Gs running 4.3.3 does not do this. I'm wondering if its an iOS issue or a 4s issue.
    10-21-2011 11:25 AM
    I have not noticed that before, but mine does it too...

I wonder if that preview "thumbnail" is indicative of the camera roll in this situation...or simply a "recent history" type deal?
    10-21-2011 11:46 AM
    i've noticed it also.

I've also pulled up the camera on my iPhone 4 with iOS5 and had the entire camera app landscape, including the capture button. Same thing happens on my 4S and my wife's iPhone 4.
    10-21-2011 03:15 PM
    Happened again today so I figured I would post a screenshot.

10-21-2011 10:09 PM
    This has been an issue since beta 1. If you force quit the camera app, it will clear itself. If you take a pic, swipe to the camera roll and delete it from there, it's fine. If you tap on the thumbnail and delete it, it works fine.
    10-22-2011 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD