Missing all my contacts, help please

Tophewing

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
I backed up my 3Gs last night knowing that FedEx was going to deliver my new 4s this morning along with my wife's. I synched her 3 last night as well.

I plugged her new phone into her computer and all is good.

I plugged mine into my computer and everything came over except my contacts. I'm freaked out as I've worked my google magic and I can't seem to find a way to get these to move over.

Help me obi-wan, you're my only hope.

Tophewing

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
So I just logged into iCloud and my contacts are there, but not on my phone. My phone is set to synch contacts with iCloud so how do I now get the down to my phone?

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
It should add them on its own when it syncs to iCloud. If you're using a Mac then you can export the contacts as one file from her computer and import them into the contacts app on your computer. You should be able to do the same thing even if you're using a pc but make sure that you export the contacts in the correct format to be opened on your computer whichever OS that may be. I really need more info to help you out. But if you can get the contacts imported into the contacts app on your computer then you can sync with iTunes and tell iTunes to add the contacts from your computer by checking the box that will overwrite the contacts on your phone with the ones that you have saved on your computer. That will be a box that you can check in the info window thats part of what pops up when you plug your phone into iTunes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal