We all know that the iPhone shoots in 1080p which is great for replacing your video camera, but what about professionally? We literally gave it a shot on Sunday.

Enjoy!

EDIT: I cannot post the link so to see this video you need to search (On YouTube: The Turnback Cellophane Sky)
    Sorry about this, and this isn't supposed to be a spam, we just wanted to share the quality of this camera
    10-20-2011 01:29 PM

...cool drumsticks
    10-20-2011 01:41 PM
    We all know that the iPhone shoots in 1080p which is great for replacing your video camera, but what about professionally? We literally gave it a shot on Sunday.

Enjoy!

EDIT: I cannot post the link so to see this video you need to search (On YouTube: The Turnback Cellophane Sky)
    Sorry about this, and this isn't supposed to be a spam, we just wanted to share the quality of this camera
    10-20-2011 02:21 PM
    Impressive! I'm not a big fan of the song itself but it is definitely cool to see what the video recording capabilities are on the phone...some pretty heavy PP editing in final cut, but still, its obvious the cam on the 4S is legitimate.
    10-20-2011 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD