You know, prior to Siri, I had occasional reminder apps that I would use, but I didn't use them that frequently.

But with Siri, I find myself using reminders all the time. It is just so easy to add a reminder, I have no problem doing it. This is especially true of location based reminders. In fact, I would go so far to say that I would probably NEVER use location based reminders if I didn't have Siri. Programming a reminder is one thing, then also manually doing the location aspect - that would be far too time consuming.

Anyone else have similar thoughts? Anything you find yourself doing on the iPhone 4S that you don't think you would be doing without Siri?

Chris
    10-20-2011 12:52 PM
    I agree, I hate setting reminders manually. It is much quicker with Siri.
    10-20-2011 02:04 PM
    You know, prior to Siri, I had occasional reminder apps that I would use, but I didn't use them that frequently.

But with Siri, I find myself using reminders all the time. It is just so easy to add a reminder, I have no problem doing it. This is especially true of location based reminders. In fact, I would go so far to say that I would probably NEVER use location based reminders if I didn't have Siri. Programming a reminder is one thing, then also manually doing the location aspect - that would be far too time consuming.

Anyone else have similar thoughts? Anything you find yourself doing on the iPhone 4S that you don't think you would be doing without Siri?

Chris
    I would agree with you 100% on this. I never used reminders before siri. Now I am using them all the time.
    10-20-2011 02:21 PM
    I think having a separate reminders app helps alot too - but definitely looking forward to using Siri for that once I get my 4S.
    10-20-2011 02:43 PM
    I have used siri for all kinds of things I find it very useful.. it just sucks when your in a place that you have to be quiet and cant use siri haha
    10-20-2011 03:10 PM
    I use reminders, alarms & timers every day. I've had mixed luck with location based reminders. I've had a couple of occasions when the reminder did not pop up until the 2nd time I arrived at the location.
    10-20-2011 03:44 PM
    I constantly use the reminders app. I'd use location based reminders more often if it didn't drain the battery.
    10-20-2011 04:58 PM
    i don't like that siri can't delete reminders ... but i love everything else about it
    10-20-2011 05:45 PM
    I love using Siri to set reminders it doesn't bother me that she can't delete them.
    10-20-2011 07:19 PM
    I have used siri for all kinds of things I find it very useful.. it just sucks when your in a place that you have to be quiet and cant use siri haha
    It's funny... I find that even when I talk really quietly Siri usually understands me.
    10-20-2011 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD