Black or White Iphone more popular?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
lets hear it. do you think since the white iphone has been out for a little while now it sells more than the black? which is more popular? and also how come the white iphone4s has a little slit above the ear piece on the front and the black iphone4s do not?

Reactions: Gixxer07

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I thought I wanted the white one, but after playing around with both, I'm gonna get the black one.

The extra slit is the proximity sensor.

QuietRiot01

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
not sure if the the white is more popular now, but I love my white 4s just because its different from the norm. I'm glad both the black and white phones were released at the same time this time.

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
i see far more black iphones then i do white. always have even with the 3GS. i have only seen 2 other people in person with the white iPhone 4, other than me

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
What does the proximity sensor do?

For asking that question, what did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!

It shuts off the screen when it gets close to your face while on a call. Why? Glad you asked. So your face doesn't accidentally touch something and activate that feature while on the call.

SLAP!

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Um the camera on the front actually shuts the screen off. I never knew there was something on the front of the phone besides the home button, camera and speaker where your ear goes

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Again. Slap yourself. This time you need to repent too. Why? Because you are WRONG. How do you think the original iPhone, 3G, and the 3GS performed the same function (shut the screen off while on a call)???? What could it be? Guesses? Anyone? Bueller?

Proximity sensor! Those previous models never had a front facing camera. The proximity sensor in those models were in the same place the front facing camera is now (4 and 4S). They moved the proximity sensor above the ear speaker. What do you think the strip above the ear speaker is in the white iPhones???????

You can't see it on the black model because it blends in.

Some people.............lol

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
For asking that question, what did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!

It shuts off the screen when it gets close to your face while on a call. Why? Glad you asked. So your face doesn't accidentally touch something and activate that feature while on the call.

SLAP!

Hahah double slap !

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why people get white ones. They eventually get so dirty and filthy looking after so long. I'm getting the black.

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I got the white out of sheer desperation. Its just not me. I'm going to give it to my wife once the black that I ordered comes in. If I keep it for much longer it will start turning black anyway.

Count

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
All I ever see is black iPhones I very rarely see a white iPhones. I can't see myself ever having a white one I would be cleaning it every 2 mins so it doesn't turn black.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR