Black or White Iphone more popular?

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
People just like the feeling of standing out, or having something limited edition. Like when the sidekick was a "hot item", people were really trying to get the "limited edition" ones just because too many people had the normal colored one.

I have the black 64gb mainly because I can put any color case on it and it looks presentable. Not so much with the white. I wouldn't dare carry an iphone without a case. This is my first, and I've heard stories.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Apple makes as many white iPhones as they do black ones do they? I know personally since the release of the white iPhone it is the only one I purchase I love the pure fun look and somewhat different look it has.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I guess I?m lost as to why so many feel the white iPhone is girly. I have a white iPhone 4S and I love it!! I?m 6?4 285 lbs ALL MAN. Nothing in my DNA or daily living suggest anything girly about me. I understand it?s personal preference. Some like the white just to be different, some like the white to stand out. Some like me enjoy the white iPhone because we just like the white iPhone (nothing more, nothing less). I?ve had every iPhone since the 1st one and whenever they offer one in white I get it. I just like the white iPhone. Since when did a color become only for certain genders? If you like the white iPhone and you wanna spend your hard earned money on it then get. I guess it?s just me. I?m more concerned about those who feel like they have to carry a black iPhone to justify their man hood. If a certain color helps you feel more of a man then that?s a serious problem.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I guess I?m lost as to why so many feel the white iPhone is girly. I have a white iPhone 4S and I love it!! I?m 6?4 285 lbs ALL MAN. Nothing in my DNA or daily living suggest anything girly about me. I understand it?s personal preference. Some like the white just to be different, some like the white to stand out. Some like me enjoy the white iPhone because we just like the white iPhone (nothing more, nothing less). I?ve had every iPhone since the 1st one and whenever they offer one in white I get it. I just like the white iPhone. Since when did a color become only for certain genders? If you like the white iPhone and you wanna spend your hard earned money on it then get. I guess it?s just me. I?m more concerned about those who feel like they have to carry a black iPhone to justify their man hood. If a certain color helps you feel more of a man then that?s a serious problem.

Had no idea the white iPhone was considered girly. Wonder who came up with that one. I'm a soldier in the us army with 4 tours a level 4 in combatives and compete in MMA in my free time along with a team of other soldier who do the same thing 7 out of our 12 man team have iPhones, 5 of those being white. Nothing about us is girly and have never been associate with being girly for our phones. Now if it was in a pink case ehh you might have an argument lol.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
The black version sells the most. I love the white and whenever it's available, I choose it.

Didn't with the 4 because it didn't launch with an option for white.

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2