4 Days Later and still lines

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from a 4 to a 4s.. as did a couple people I know.. at&t gives me an upgrade every year

The account holder gets an upgrade every year. There might be more qualifications to get yearly upgrades. Just what i was told.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The Apple store had lines Monday here in Atlanta (one of them anyways, not sure about the other ones)...i went to try and get a case, but didn't want to fight through all of the chaos. AT&T stores local to me were either sold out or crowded...the only place i noticed didn't have anyone (and still had iPhones) was Best Buy, where i ended up getting my case as well. She said they had five 16GB's and a few 32GB's (and said they never got any 64GB's even on launch day).

My brother walked in and got his on Sunday at a Walmart near him...no line, no wait, white 4S 16GB.

Jman1313

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd imagine if you want a black 16GB or even perhaps a white 16 GB, you'll probably be able to walk in and find one pretty quickly. If you want a 32GB white or any 64GB....well, you might have trouble.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I buy from Apple only. They only charge me tax on upgrade price and not retail like Best Buy and AT&T. I'll wait in line when I save a extra $35 per upgrade.

Really??? I had no idea they do that... What a rip off !!

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately the closest Apple store to me is over an hour drive so I can't check it. I can say that my local Best Buy and Verizon stores are all sold out of the 4S. My GF saw my new 4S that I preordered and wanted one so we went to try to get one, no luck. She wound up ordering it through VZ and they're shipping it next week.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Unfortunately the closest Apple store to me is over an hour drive so I can't check it. I can say that my local Best Buy and Verizon stores are all sold out of the 4S. My GF saw my new 4S that I preordered and wanted one so we went to try to get one, no luck. She wound up ordering it through VZ and they're shipping it next week.

An hour drive is holding you back? Takes me that long to get to work each day.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
My At&t store where I got my phone was sold out around 12 noon on launch day. I went back up there this morning checking out cases and they told me they didn?t think they would be getting any more in for a while. I got mine on launch day, I was number 12 in line of about 80 people.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I upgraded from a 4 to a 4s.. as did a couple people I know.. at&t gives me an upgrade every year

Nice. I'm on a two year contract. Might be able to get out early but I think I'm gonna wait it out for the 5 regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2