Unfortunately the closest Apple store to me is over an hour drive so I can't check it. I can say that my local Best Buy and Verizon stores are all sold out of the 4S. My GF saw my new 4S that I preordered and wanted one so we went to try to get one, no luck. She wound up ordering it through VZ and they're shipping it next week.
    10-19-2011 11:14 AM
    Unfortunately the closest Apple store to me is over an hour drive so I can't check it. I can say that my local Best Buy and Verizon stores are all sold out of the 4S. My GF saw my new 4S that I preordered and wanted one so we went to try to get one, no luck. She wound up ordering it through VZ and they're shipping it next week.
    An hour drive is holding you back? Takes me that long to get to work each day.
    10-19-2011 11:47 AM
    My At&t store where I got my phone was sold out around 12 noon on launch day. I went back up there this morning checking out cases and they told me they didnt think they would be getting any more in for a while. I got mine on launch day, I was number 12 in line of about 80 people.
    10-19-2011 12:11 PM
    I upgraded from a 4 to a 4s.. as did a couple people I know.. at&t gives me an upgrade every year
    Nice. I'm on a two year contract. Might be able to get out early but I think I'm gonna wait it out for the 5 regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-19-2011 01:27 PM
    An hour drive is holding you back? Takes me that long to get to work each day.
    Yes sir, it is Weeknight traffic in my area is terrible. I might go on the weekend.
    10-19-2011 02:25 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD