I just got my 2 new 4S from the UPS truck put them on my desk to charge and set up and notice one has a very vibrant bright color screen one has a slightly dimmer and less vibrant look to it also when viewed from an angle say about 45' it looks very dark while the other looks bright and normal still. I dunno what to think or do about it anyone else have this issue or is it just me?
    10-17-2011 11:13 AM
    i think something is wrong with the dimmer one. the viewing angle on these is 180 degrees... there is no dimming effect at an angle. Is there some weird screen protector on it?
    10-17-2011 11:32 AM
    Check the brightness settings to make sure that they are both the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-17-2011 11:32 AM
    After setting the phones up and adjusting all the settings they are a lot closer in color but still not perfect... I am going to use em for a few days and see how they settle in if they are still not displaying the same in a week I will let Apple deal with it, the thing is which one is bad the bright one or the dim one?? I wish I would have kept my 4 till now to compare it with!!
    10-17-2011 01:30 PM
    I've yet to see it mentioned except for in one article by Josh from "the verge" but there is a big difference in color tone of the 4S vs the IP4 screen. The Screen on the iphone 4s- blacks are less dark but it is a lot clearer on the eyes than the original screen.
    10-17-2011 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD