So what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
love it... its fast, smooth, the picture is so crisp.

Siri is cool, but only accurate 1/2 the time and only when its quiet around you. Love the ease of use of everything. If i had to change something, i would put 2 more buttons on the device and let the user assign it to a function or app, and, allow the user to turn off the search. I never use it and its annoying that it keeps going to it.

otherwise... its a 1000x better than my BB9550. :)

Anolefan

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Brand new to iPhone and this forum. I am coming to this beauty from a BB9700 for the past two years and all I can say is "wow". The usability of this device is great. The speed is really good, and is very smooth. Call quality so far has been good with no drops and clear reception. I have taken some great photos, and the video is a pleasant surprise.

I feel like a kid who got everything he wanted for Christmas wrapped all together in one present. I'm sure the novelty will wear off, but I am extremely happy with my purchase and don't know how I lived without it for as long as I did.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Brand new to iPhone and this forum. I am coming to this beauty from a BB9700 for the past two years and all I can say is "wow". The usability of this device is great. The speed is really good, and is very smooth. Call quality so far has been good with no drops and clear reception. I have taken some great photos, and the video is a pleasant surprise.

I feel like a kid who got everything he wanted for Christmas wrapped all together in one present. I'm sure the novelty will wear off, but I am extremely happy with my purchase and don't know how I lived without it for as long as I did.

bahahahahaha!!! me too... former 9550. How about that you dont have to reboot it to install an app!!!! :) so nice!

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Pretty good. The IOS is pretty sleek user friendly. I just came off of a true Google phone Nexus S with AOS and the raw experience on Android I think is head to head with IOS. Some features are better on iPhone and some features are better on Nexus. I think both have downsides but I can now understand why people think the iPhone is superior the UI is phenomenal. The raw Google UI is phenomenal as well but what kills it is when a manufacturer adds their own UI it always glitches. As far as speed its decent. Email is good. Internet is good. All Google services including YouTube are no where near as good as on raw Android Nexus S. I am going to keep my apple iPhone a few more days and exchange it for a 64gig as I do like it. I just have to get use to it. More than likely I will return to Android once Google takes over Motorola. I feel Android is more advanced but needs polishing.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
My Apple 4S is charging :)

I too came from a Nexus and while I can agree on a few things I would say YouTube is way better and faster on this than the Nexus lol. Just my 2 cents. Loving this phone by the way. I have had every iteration of the iPhone and loved each one with a few shortcomings in my mind, but this one seems to, with the addition of iOS 5, have surpassed all of my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2