iPhone 4s hardware problems

CharlieBall

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I have two problems with my iPhone 4S (white, 64, AT&T)

The home button turns crooked after use....

And I can hear mechanics or the processor through the speaker near the camera....

I have no Apple store near me, and I only have an AT&T store near me (and I doubt they'll do anything for me)...

Is it possible that I can call Apple, and they can send me one to exchange, or no?

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I have two problems with my iPhone 4S (white, 64, AT&T)

The home button turns crooked after use....

And I can hear mechanics or the processor through the speaker near the camera....

I have no Apple store near me, and I only have an AT&T store near me (and I doubt they'll do anything for me)...

Is it possible that I can call Apple, and they can send me one to exchange, or no?

All seriousness aside, you need to fly to china and punch the SOB who put your phone together!

chrstdvd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have read that the noise you hear from the camera is normal for the 4 and the 4s, so the only problem you have is the home button issue. Take it back for replacement.

CharlieBall

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
What if they don't find that as a suitable reason for excuse, is there anything that I can say that will just make them exchange it for me?

chrstdvd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Be/look CONFIDENT. Act as if you expect to get the problem with the button fixed or the phone replaced. If a clerk says "no", immediately ask to talk to the manager. If still no satisfaction, the tell them you are turning the phone in within the 14 day trial period. Then turn it in. Then buy another on the spot with your refund credit.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't think they will hassle you. You have a legitimate problem with your home button alone much less the other issue. You will probably have to return it to the same place it was purchased. For example if you bought it through Apple that is where I would return it.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I have read that the noise you hear from the camera is normal for the 4 and the 4s, so the only problem you have is the home button issue. Take it back for replacement.

Thats correct.. The camera noise is normal.. Its do to the focus feature..

The home button is a completely different story though

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73