exchange to phone

ericizzy1

May 17, 2011
Visit site
i currently have all my contacts set thru my exchange server on my iphone 4s. i would like to copy all the contacts to the phone database. any way to do that? thanks

alphasportstv

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I run mine on exchange via google apps, as far as I know you'd have to sync via iTunes to something like outlook, then sync back to the phone. Mine creates two sets when I do this: one "pc" set and one "exchange " set. I keep a set on outlook as a backup, but run most of the time thru exchange.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
i currently have all my contacts set thru my exchange server on my iphone 4s. i would like to copy all the contacts to the phone database. any way to do that? thanks

If you have an Exchange Server for your messaging I'll assume you have an Outlook Client. That should let you save them to a .pst file or other common file types for import elsewhere.

If you have Outlook you can also choose the sync via iTunes to get them in phone.

Be careful about keeping the right data in the right place when you use multiple hosts for same or similar data.

Make sure you keep a backup copy if you're giving up the Exchange host where I assume the administration backs it up.

Good luck.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I run a exchange server for my gmail contacts and email. I like it because when I add a contact on my phone is automatically goes to my gmail account and anything else I have the exchange set up on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro