I have had this problem couple of times since I had it Friday afternoon.

Are people having this problem all the time? I don't know if this is something I should be concerned or not.....I did notice it happened once right after my phone disconnected from my car's bluetooth system. Had to reboot and it was back to normal....
    10-19-2011 05:51 PM
    This is an actual defective speaker (headset) issue. I just replaced mine (Verizon 4S 32gb) with Apple on Monday. When talking with the genius he said that although it is not common, it has been an on going issue that has been seen with the iPhone 4 and now iPhone 4s.
    Just came back from AT&T. The rep would have exchanged with phone with no problem, but they are now out of stock. He called a few other area stores, but no luck. He suggested making an appointment at the Apple store because they have a good supply of phones. I can't get there until Saturday, so I just made an appointment. Hopefully I will get the phone replaced with no problem. Thanks for posting - it's good to know that the genius acknowledged that there is a problem.
    10-19-2011 05:52 PM
    Exchanged mine today and did my iCloud restore and rebooted and test my outgoing call and works perfect again. W00t!!!
    10-19-2011 09:02 PM
    My voice is not audible when I make a call to some one else calls me on my iphone 5s
    09-13-2015 03:24 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD