I am!!!!!! This is my first real iPhone. I did have the 4 four about week back in June but took it back specifically to wait for the 4s. I am really loving Siri and the new amazing camera. I love how everything feels solid, like typing on the screen. Seems like every Android I've had the screen would kind of cave in or move which was really annoying. I seem to be getting better reception and pretty good speeds in the Chicago land area with AT&T.

I am really enjoying iOS 5 and especially notification center plus iMessage. I am really loving this new device and can't wait to continue to keep using it as the software improves. I love the fact that there are so many cases available for this phone.

So ar you loving your new phone as much as me? Please post good experiences. Always negative threads with new phones, well here is a positive one.
    10-15-2011 10:17 AM
    There's many threads about loving their iphone.

My favorite part is the speed. Camera is much better. Wireless mirroring is great too. And nice having 64gb. Siri, when it's working, can be great. Right now, that's hit and miss for me. I wouldn't upgrade simply to have Siri but i'm sure that swayed many into upgrading. Apple shows once again it knows what to add in exclusively to sell phones.

Makes you wonder what that one thing will be in the iphone 5 that's exclusive to it outside of LTE possibly.
    Last edited by cardfan; 10-15-2011 at 10:29 AM.
    10-15-2011 10:22 AM
    I am also..

I've had the iPhone 4 since it launched on at&t and was happy with that. NOW, I'm even happier with my 4S
    10-15-2011 10:24 AM
    Im very very happy, i view it as a new phone over the 4 even if it looks the same. Very good purchase.
    10-15-2011 10:32 AM
    The 4s is very snappy. I have done several speed tests and even on wifi the latency is lower by about 30% over my iPhone 4. Siri is great for texting while driving and setting alarms/reminders.

Very happy overall.
    10-15-2011 10:35 AM
    not 110 yet. I came from blackberry, so this is a big move. Overall, I am very impressed, especially the keyboard. The new notification finally made this phone usable for someone that needs email. Still working out some issues, but I hope they are due to the massive launch
    10-15-2011 10:45 AM
    I also LOVE this new phone. Sure, the Siri is fun to play with and show off (by the way, its working much better this morning than last night) but honestly, I do see myself using it a LOT. Simple things like making calls, looking for directions, texting (this is REALLY cool) and reminding myself about things are huge. I also love that you can just hold the phone up to your ear & Siri will beep. It's super cool in the message app... instead of replying via typing, just hold the phone up to your ear and reply; then moving the phone down completes the response. No need to press any buttons.

Seeing how well this works, I do recommend that someone upgrades just because of Siri. I think the more I use it the more I will wonder how I lived without it.
    10-15-2011 10:50 AM
    not 110 yet. I came from blackberry, so this is a big move. Overall, I am very impressed, especially the keyboard. The new notification finally made this phone usable for someone that needs email. Still working out some issues, but I hope they are due to the massive launch
    I also came from a BlackBerry Curve 8900. That is an EDGE capable device only. I was so glad to retire it after all this time. I think what blows me away is simply the build quality. The iPhone has a very solid feeling which I love. Love enough to be satisfied 110% lol. I never used BBM and will use iMessage way more. The lack of an LED indicator doesn't really bother me as I actually prefer the screen turning on. I am also loving the huge app market.
    10-15-2011 10:53 AM
    10-15-2011 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD