Problems with Iphone 4s

hollabak009

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Every time I tap on back top right corner where the camera is I here this annoying sound like there is something in the iphone body. Also Siri isn't working.

I am wondering if anyone is having the same issue as me? Anyone have any other problems with their new phone?

BMWGSrider

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I just tapped mine there too. It does sound like something is rather loose or something.

My Calendar totally seems to be not working, and Siri hasn't worked reliably since early today. I'm thinking this thing may be going back.

ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
siri: everyone is using it for the first time so the servers are down resulting in it not working for anyone..and if it does work...its very...very...very slow

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Siri probably won't work right for a week or so until they can get the servers to meet the demand. Right now it's just seeing how popular it will be and what type of server support it will need.

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Every time I tap on back top right corner where the camera is I here this annoying sound like there is something in the iphone body. Also Siri isn't working.

I am wondering if anyone is having the same issue as me? Anyone have any other problems with their new phone?

I have the same thing going on with mine. I guess some it's just more audible on some iPhones than others. It's very noticeable on mine.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
The camera is normal. People don't seem to realize Siri is server side. It's all stored on apples servers. It's not working due to the immensity of peoria trying to use it. Please give it a day or two before saying the phone is going back.

kountrycorps

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
keeping connected and home button

Has anyone else had connectablility problems with their new iPhone 4s? My wife and both got one today and we keep getting disconnected from the server. From weather to Siri, to email and internet I keep getting a warning stating that there is no service. I have never had this issue before with my previous iPhone. Also, my home button seems to react at least a 1-2 seconds slower than it should. Any advice, tips, or anyone else having problems? It has been off and on all day so I am not sure.

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
There is no camera problem. That sound is the focus on the camera. Every phone with a decent camera does it.

Exactly. I noticed this as well. I believe people will drag this way out of proportion. Its really not that big of a deal. The iPhone 4 did it as well.

RobActivatesiOS5

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it's not an issue. Everything on the phone isn't crazy glued to something else, and the focus is one of those things. And as far as network issues, it may just be related to location, because I haven't had any yet whatsoever. *knocks on wood* it'll resolve itself I'm sure, as congestion and constant usage dies down

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox