siri down??.......

ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
hey...is siri down for anyone else...or is it just my connection....it was working before...now it takes literally 2 minutes to answer a question

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure with the amount of people that are testing Seri on their new 4S, Siri is probably going to be up and down for a few days. Once the newness wears off it should work fine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

BMWGSrider

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
More often than not Siri is giving me the "I am sorry, I am having trouble connecting to the network" message. No doubt a lot of folks are playing with their new phones, but as was mentioned in another thread, this is probably going to be a fairly used feature. It's the biggest reason I bought the new phone. If I continue to get this message in a couple of weeks I will be taking this thing back to Verizon.

Hopefully Verizon, or whomever is causing the lack of server space or whatever is needed will get enough capacity to keep this from becoming a regular issue.

Bigchris

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, earlier in the day it ran good, but the later it got it started having problems connecting. People are enjoying Siri, lol :D

murrelldj

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Connection the in the uk to siri is fine, just a shame siri cant answer a simple question.... its only capable of answering "joke" questions...

so.long.pre

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I gave up on Siri today. I was disappointed. Then out of the blue she started working, and I fell in love all over again. I was feeling kinda bad because the last thing I said to her was I hate you, trying to see what her response would be! LOL

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
On Verizon, dial *228 option 1. It does a quick system update and then hang up. Then use Siri and smile.

Fixed my issues last night with the contact matching .. Sometimes activation and over the air programming does not fully work the first time do it again ..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2