Talk iPhone 4S data speeds here

Jeta1

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, new to the I-phone 4s, here are my speeds (wi-fi). This is from West Michigan using Verizon.

Last edited:

Dramer77

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Ill get in on this.. i feel bad for sprint and verizon iphone owners, this is the best ive seen.. average around 5-7 depending where i am

photo-1.png

Last edited:

bibsybob

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
These are my 3G speeds in center city Philadelphia in a highrise office building. I have noticed that my 3g connection often cuts out as well. Are these speeds and my issues indicative of a problem with my iphone 4s device?

RichieHD#AC

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm in NYC and this is my first iPhone. I'm getting an average of 1.5 down and .85 up. It's an increase from my Virgin Mobile Android so I'm happy. Faster would be appreciated though. I'm on sprint, obviously.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The speed on my second 4S seems faster than the first one that I had. I'm loving the speed pump over my old 4.

ad310dce-dd82-4301.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I just swapped over to Rogers from Bell. On bell I averaged 2-4Mbps, on Rogers I am pulling 7-8.8Mbps. That is what I was expecting to get from the start. Bell has the "best" network, my ass. If you call losing signal indoors (no EDGE) and pathetically slow speeds the best.........

And yes, I had warrantied phones and SIM card. It WAS the Bell network, 100%.

StormJH1

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
At my house (which has notoriously been a little bit of a deadzone for all carriers, despite being in a pretty populated suburb), I'm about 0.6 to 0.8 mbps DOWN, 0.3 to 0.4 UP, which is admittedly pretty bad. This is on Verizon. However, it is fast enough to be functional for most apps/uses (web surfing, twitter, even youtube streaming), and the coverage is very consistent. MOST importantly, I've had the service for a full month and I've had maybe either zero dropped calls, or maybe 1 or 2. This is compared to about 3-5 of them a WEEK on AT&T.

Plus, I'm limiting data usage pretty aggressively (on the 2GB plan) with constant WiFi use both at home and at work. On WiFi, I average between 15.00 to 25.00 mbps down and 5.00 to 8.00 mbps up, which is phenomenal. And also "unlimited", since it's part of my home internet service.

I have no complaints about Verizon (although it'd be great if it could be faster). I knew going in that AT&T was faster on 4s but less reliable, and Verizon so far has given me the exact tradeoff I asked for. Unless you plan on being a data gas guzzler and can't be around WiFi, it really isn't a big deal to me to have blazing fast 4G data.

bhappy11

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up two iPhones for wife and I.
I am pulling down from 3 to 6 mbps.
Left sprint for AT&T. Sprint I was around 002 to 070 mbps.
Huge increase for us. Picture mail sends instantly! Call quality is much better
Than sprint. At least for the area I live (southern suburbs of Detroit ).
I can not complain. I am very content with those speeds.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up two iPhones for wife and I.
I am pulling down from 3 to 6 mbps.
Left sprint for AT&T. Sprint I was around 002 to 070 mbps.
Huge increase for us. Picture mail sends instantly! Call quality is much better
Than sprint. At least for the area I live (southern suburbs of Detroit ).
I can not complain. I am very content with those speeds.

3 to 6 is great unless your on wifi then that's decent lol with speeds like that your pics better be fast Lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox