Talk iPhone 4S data speeds here

adamkesher

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
The Sprint problems seem to be over. Now my iPhone is consistently faster than my home AT&T Internet.

I'm getting the advertised 3G speed and am delighted with my plan so far!

dnalevelc

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I did some speed tests with the speedtest.net app. I checked using three different locations. My d/l speeds range from .29mbps to .73mbps. I have full bars and with my previous Sprint phones I Would easily get up to 3mbps. Luckily I get Wifi at home and work.

jjjwicks

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
AT&T - Northern NJ - Three Bars in the house - 2461Kbps Down, 1589 Kbps Up.
This is the only reason that I stay with AT&T. Came in handy during the hurricane and snowstorm this year. The results are the same (or faster) all over northern NJ, but in MidTown NYC - Forgetaboutit! I can barely make a call.

Last edited:

dyepb_16

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The Sprint problems seem to be over. Now my iPhone is consistently faster than my home AT&T Internet.

I'm getting the advertised 3G speed and am delighted with my plan so far!

what kind of speeds were you getting before? Mine were extremely slow so i ended up going back to my galaxy s2 because sprint didnt say anything about fixing speeds

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got 6.3 down and 1.7 up in the Western Suburbs of Cleveland.. Best yet !! Love AT&T's data speeds

This is about what I got on the 4S that I had, but not often. While this is a nice speed it's still not true 4G HSPA+ speeds, though, which is what the 4S should be getting.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
This is about what I got on the 4S that I had, but not often. While this is a nice speed it's still not true 4G HSPA+ speeds, though, which is what the 4S should be getting.

It wouldn't surprise me if AT&T is throttling data on 4S' until they are sure it won't cripple their network again ... I would assume they have learned from their mistakes

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73