Talk iPhone 4S data speeds here

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if it just me but my iPhone 4S on Verizon takes FOREVER to load on 3G, like 2-3 minutes per page. On Wi-Fi it's blazing fast.....I live in NY area so my connection should be good and I had a Droid X before hand and it was fine on 3G. I called Verizon but they just said it will take some time for everything to work. It's now 6 hours later and it's still slow. Any suggestions to fix?
what i've been complaining about for months. i also live in ny

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Wifi (Verizon FiOS) on AT&T 4s.

60f21a53-b962-13fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
For some reason my Telus 3G speeds are slow tonight.. usually I can get around 5.5 MB down and 5Mb up.. oh well. Just an off night I guess. Heres my wifi though

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Wifi is definitely fast. I'm accustomed to Sprint's 3G Speed, which Gizmodo tested against Verizon and AT&T. While Sprint has the slowest of the three network speeds, we don't have HSPA+, so that's probably why. It doesn't matter to me because we have unlimited and they don't. 3G is plenty good for me.

I have unlimited on at&t .... I will have it as long as I stay with at&t so you cant say that about everyone

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My 3G speed on my VZ 4S is an improvement over my previous Palm Pre2's 3G speed. I also notice I have significantly improved levels of signal in places where it was sketchy before. I am not really a heavy web browser so why I consider good 3G speed may not be as fast as what you guys would like.

When at home I always use WIFI and it blazes with the 4S (great with Photo Stream, too).

Ftspyder

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I have the 4s on Sprint and i have to say in my area it very quick. I personaly dont understand why everyones 3g data for sprint appears to be slow, i did a side by side comparison with my evo and my iphone was quicker. But maybe its just my area.

adamkesher

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the 4s on Sprint and i have to say in my area it very quick. I personaly dont understand why everyones 3g data for sprint appears to be slow, i did a side by side comparison with my evo and my iphone was quicker. But maybe its just my area.

Hopefully its just because Sprint is new to the iPhone game and they are working out the bugs, because it is dead slow here in SoCal, at least on mine.

elusivmd

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
1.86Mbps down & .56 Up for my Sprint 4S here in the San Jose, CA. Well actually 10.65Mbps down & 5.63 up when connected to my VZM MiFi. I call it my Sprint/VZW fauxG iPhone 4S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods