So I am backing up my iPhone 4 to iCloud before I finish the setup of my new 4s because I w told that is the way to go and will make setup easy. Apparently it will take two more hours, though! Am I doing this right? Should I just sit tight and wait it out?
    10-14-2011 06:28 PM
    So I am backing up my iPhone 4 to iCloud before I finish the setup of my new 4s because I w told that is the way to go and will make setup easy. Apparently it will take two more hours, though! Am I doing this right? Should I just sit tight and wait it out?
    personally im just using my computer to transfer all my information to the 4s.. it will probably be a lot faster and get me up and running quicker
    10-14-2011 08:45 PM
    Your doing it right. I asked at the apple store this morning and they said apple is, obviously, flooded with people on the cloud so they are opening the gates for some, then closing them, then opening them again so thats why its taking such a long time.

I would just backup to itunes for a week or so until the hype blows over a little.
    10-14-2011 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD