i was so happy that i was getting my order today .... 8 am it said out for delivery then 3 hours later it says delivery expectation ! it says ill have it by 11pm but who knows when i will really get it. im so pissed.... millions of ppls without jobs nd they cant even deliver the iphone which apple prob payed millions of dollars to ship... fedex sucks and this world is pathetic!
    10-14-2011 04:41 PM
    Just wait longer. It's not a big deal.

End of line.
    10-14-2011 04:42 PM
    Calm down bud. You may be towards the end of the route! You will get your phone if it is out on a truck already....besides today for some area's volume is extremely heavy due to the iPhones being shipped.
    10-14-2011 04:49 PM
    i was so happy that i was getting my order today .... 8 am it said out for delivery then 3 hours later it says delivery expectation ! it says ill have it by 11pm but who knows when i will really get it. im so pissed.... millions of ppls without jobs nd they cant even deliver the iphone which apple prob payed millions of dollars to ship... fedex sucks and this world is pathetic!
    im with you.. this is pathetic.. what is the reason of preordering? mos peoplet got it at the store and we'll get it last.. btw.. i'm waiting on the pathetic ups guy

will never preorder again.. i rather go to the store and get right on the spot
    10-14-2011 04:54 PM
    If they get it to you today they don't suck, they did their job. FedEx and UPS drivers have a tough job and work hard, cut them some slack.
    10-14-2011 05:19 PM
    will never preorder again.. i rather go to the store and get right on the spot
    Why did you even pre-order it in the first place then? You had to have known that this might happen. Hell, I figured I'd still be waiting since UPS usually delivers late. I guess I got lucky.
    10-14-2011 07:11 PM
    This thread is going nowhere fast.

Closed.
    mab4285 and boomhower1820 like this.
    10-14-2011 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD