Lets make this the official thread for the most hilarious response by Siri

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
you can use siri without holding the home button by just putting the phone to your ear

Only if the screen is lit up. You can hold down the home button while the phone screen is blank and it will bring up Siri. When you're done, click the home button once and the screen goes blank in a few seconds.

I forgot...

Q: When is Chinese New Year?
Siri: Chinese New Year is on Monday, January 23, 2012. I hope I get the day off.

As in other occasions, the answer varies. I only got that additional comment once in 5 tries.

Last edited:

BMWGSrider

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
The other evening I had Siri add an event to my calendar. When she had done it I said "thank you". Siri replied "I live to serve". I told my wife that I didn't hear that nearly enough. I got the raised eyebrow and a sideways look.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Only if the screen is lit up. You can hold down the home button while the phone screen is blank and it will bring up Siri. When you're done, click the home button once and the screen goes blank in a few seconds.

I forgot...

Q: When is Chinese New Year?
Siri: Chinese New Year is on Monday, January 23, 2012. I hope I get the day off.

As in other occasions, the answer varies. I only got that additional comment once in 5 tries.

She doesn't say "I hope i get the day off.", she responds "I hope YOU get the day off."

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
"Set timer for 15 minutes"
"Im sorry i cant connect to the network"

"Im sorry im having trouble connecting"

"F*** YOU SIRI"
"i cant seem to connect to the network right now"

ALLL DAY LOONG!!! siri is being to be a big disappointment. this i happening way to often. I just wanted to set a timer.... while i was driving. It woulve been nice to have it work.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
45cfb6c3-c3d8-cc6a.jpg

Still can't connect

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
now it just says somethings wrong... and wont even try.

I have reset the network.. rebooted.. turned her off... then reset... nothing. Siri is dead on my phone

eidt; Jeez... 4ths times a charm

siri is back.

Last edited:

kmc979

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
on the radio this AM the DJ asked siri "where can I hide the body" she replied back with what are you looking for, dump, ditch, river, and other suggestions, I think the DJ chose dump and she located the nearest dump lol. he totally asked siri that as a joke and didn't think he would get that response! it was hysterical!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
on the radio this AM the DJ asked siri "where can I hide the body" she replied back with what are you looking for, dump, ditch, river, and other suggestions, I think the DJ chose dump and she located the nearest dump lol. he totally asked siri that as a joke and didn't think he would get that response! it was hysterical!

A customer's phone I help set up asked that question... it was pretty funny getting an answer.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:DOmg, I'm seriously LMAO at siri's responses !! What a frigging trip !! keep em coming guys, this is good morning comedy to read while having coffee :D

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
"what are you wearing?"

siri: "why do people keep asking me this?"

Me: "Beam Me Up Scotty."

Siri: "Take of your shoes, pants and belt."

Me: "I said, beam me up Scotty"

Siri: "Sorry Captain, your tricorder is in airplane mode."

Me: "What is the meaning of life?

Siri: "Evidence suggests that it's chocolate."

Trending Posts