Applecare on Backorder???

minister

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
So I preordered my Sprint iPhones, 1 16gb for my wife and one 64gb for me. They just came in (awesome), but on the invoice in each box, it says Apple Protection plan is on backorder??? I ordered it on the same day as the phones, at the same time of purchase. What gives? Is there something I need to know about? Or, will it just kick in when I activate them?

spizike2389

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
probably are on back order with the volume of people that have pre order let alone figuring in people buying today best thing to do is call apple or visit an apple store thank god verizon allows you to us their rep even tho the deductible is 170

minister

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
So the nice customer service rep for Sprint told me that I won't receive a box, but that it was already put on the phone when it was activated, however it will take up to 14 days for it to go through on Apple's side. Does anyone else think that's a pretty poor answer? Or does that make sense?

It is listed on my first bill as two applecare purchases for $108 (with tax). It is listed as two separate credits, since I've already paid for it.

So now what?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73