I'm trying to activate the voicemail on my new VZW iPhone 4S. When I click on the VM icon in the Phone app, it immediately calls VM without giving me the option to set up. What have I done wrong? Thanks for your help, folks!
    10-14-2011 10:39 AM
    I'm trying to activate the voicemail on my new VZW iPhone 4S. When I click on the VM icon in the Phone app, it immediately calls VM without giving me the option to set up. What have I done wrong? Thanks for your help, folks!
    when it did that on my at&t iPhone I had to call at&t so I suggest calling verizon they probably dont have your account set up for visual voicemail
    djrakowski likes this.
    10-14-2011 10:41 AM
    Same here. Not sure what I need to do. Went through the whole setup again, password, personal greeting, etc. Visual Voicemail isn't activating.

Guys reply back here if you figure out whats going on. We shouldn't have to call at&t to get our visual voicemail working.
    10-14-2011 10:45 AM
    Guys after setting up voicemail and your visual voicemail isn't showing up. Just turn the phone off for a minute and turn it back on. Visual Voicemail will be working fine and dandy.
    djrakowski likes this.
    10-14-2011 10:49 AM
    Guys after setting up voicemail and your visual voicemail isn't showing up. Just turn the phone off for a minute and turn it back on. Visual Voicemail will be working fine and dandy.
    Tried that, and it still doesn't work. Looks like I'll be calling VZW soon. Thanks for the tip, though!
    10-14-2011 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD