I just saw that the 3 will also have Iphone4S's on launch day.

So now the list is...

Apple
    Verizon
    at&t
    Sprint
    Best Buy
    Radio Shack
    Sams Club

When thinking of lines, remember the big store will probaly let you come inside. I know these small carrier stores don't have any room for more than 50 people at most at once.
    10-13-2011 07:39 PM
    Sam's Club is probably the most interesting store on that list.
    10-13-2011 07:43 PM
    walmart is iffy. Atleast in my area they haven't got any in so idk if that is the same everywhere if not that will be another place you can add to the list.
    10-13-2011 07:46 PM
    Sam's Club is probably the most interesting store on that list.
    I don't know if I ever met anyone who went the sams club route. Its interesting but I am doing a 30day exchange from Iphone4 to Iphone4S so i have to stick to the at&t store.
    10-13-2011 07:52 PM
    I don't know if I ever met anyone who went the sams club route. Its interesting but I am doing a 30day exchange from Iphone4 to Iphone4S so i have to stick to the at&t store.
    It might just be worth going there if you have a membership. I know my local store has a At&t kiosk inside.
    10-13-2011 07:54 PM
    I preordered mine from Target. I can pick it up tomorrow. They said they should have some tomorrow.
    10-13-2011 11:58 PM
    head's up some targets only have what was preordered call them to double check. if you press 4 as soon as you hear the automated system should transfer straight to electronics
    10-14-2011 07:05 AM
    Did you run into any issues doing the exchange? I am planning on doing the same.
    10-14-2011 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD