Exactly what the topic as. I have a preorder from Verizon scheduled to ship on 10/21. If I somehow am able to get one tomorrow, is it going to be a pain canceling the preorder so I don't end up with 2? Especially since I'm paying full price!
    10-13-2011 05:18 PM
    I think it will be easy to cancel. Have you been charged for the pre-order? You know they always hold on to your money for a few extra days. If you can handle that give it a try.
    10-13-2011 05:28 PM
    I was told by a person at AT&T that you can not cancel pre orders.. I don't know if Verizon is different or not.
    10-13-2011 06:19 PM
    I haven't been charged yet. My order still shows in process. I'm paying retail, so I don't have to worry about getting an upgrade back from the cancelled order.

I may as well give it a shot, right? Worst they can say is no, and I'll just get it next week.
    10-13-2011 06:59 PM
    go for it...do it...i did this awhile back on sprint...when i got a blackberry 9930
    10-13-2011 08:19 PM
    I was told by a person at AT&T that you can not cancel pre orders.. I don't know if Verizon is different or not.
    Yep after making my pre order in store (At&t). I was unable to cancel upon learning just a few seconds later that it was probably going to come after the 14th.
    10-13-2011 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD