Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

Maristella

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Smartphone: iPhone 4s

Well, just satisfied with iPhone 4s. Awesome features and apps but I do wish that they can improve the battery life, it's just frustrating that smartphones developers specifically Apple hasn't done more about it yet or have it improved already?

phillysdon04

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I just switched from the HTC EVO 4G to the Iphone 4S and I have mixed feelings about it. Over-all I like the Iphone but there are a few things that I missed from Android. The Iphone 4S's UI looks better and performs better than the version of Android that I was using but Android strength is having more options when it comes to customizing things like default browser, keyboard, voice command, dialer and etc.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, just satisfied with iPhone 4s. Awesome features and apps but I do wish that they can improve the battery life, it's just frustrating that smartphones developers specifically Apple hasn't done more about it yet or have it improved already?

Battery technology isn't keeping up. It isn't necessarily Apple's fault.

T

TripleT0714

Was anti-iPhone for as long as I possibly could, and when my BB crapped out, my friend gave me his old 4 to use until I got another BB. Within 2 weeks of using that, I went out and bought a 4S. I have big fingers and touchscreens usually never work well for me as was the case from android touchscreens and BB touchscreens. I gotta to admit that the iPhone 4S touchscreens is as accurate as I seen so far with my fingers.

peterthomas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
in the beginning it was a headache, the battery and so many other issues, but then came the iOS update and other tweaks and it got a lot better. Am glad that we are having such an amazing device now!

scottalg

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Was anti-iPhone for as long as I possibly could, and when my BB crapped out, my friend gave me his old 4 to use until I got another BB. Within 2 weeks of using that, I went out and bought a 4S. I have big fingers and touchscreens usually never work well for me as was the case from android touchscreens and BB touchscreens. I gotta to admit that the iPhone 4S touchscreens is as accurate as I seen so far with my fingers.
Agree...was reluctant to move to the iPhone from BB due to mail handling and the lack of multiple email signatures.

I've grown to love the iPhone, now have an iPad2 and love that as well!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2