Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

coggster

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Having been a Storm 2 user in the past... I don't blame you... One. Bit.

:p

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

I third that comment! I don't have my 4s yet but should do within the week, yes yes late to the party. It is only to hold me over until I upgrade to the next iteration on contract.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Started with the iPhone 3, skipped the 3G, then the 4, then the 4S and happy with each purchase. If there is a 5 in the fall, most likely will skip unless there is something that I don't expect that makes it impossible to pass up.

Right now the 4S works perfectly, fast enough and all the features are fine. If SIRI was on the iPhone 4 I may not have upgraded to the 4S, but the 8MP camera was a nice bonus.

iRetired

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Having been a Storm 2 user in the past... I don't blame you... One. Bit.

:p

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

Still have my Storm2. Unactivated, of course. Still can appreciate its industrial design - it reminds me of the monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

shayzima

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Coming from an Android world I had the opportunitity to switch to an iPhone so I thought I'd see what all the hoopla was about. I can see the pros and cons on both sides but personally the two big cons I see are the inability to jailbreak my 4s 5.1 and 3G. Many times the iPhone is seriously slow when sending an email. I find it fascinating to watch the load bar and laugh at the fact I can actually watch it send but annoying when I'm in a hurry. As I said my feeling is both phones have pros and cons but for me its really just a device to commicate and entertain. :p

Hogosha

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I am EXTREMELY happy that I went back to iOS. Long story short. I got the tech urge to to step away from iOS and try out Android by reviewing peer-to-peer videos and company sites. I went from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note (I've done this before when the Torch came out from a 3G to BB Torch). I spent 21 days on the Note and started to notice that it wasn't as fluid, a little laggy at times, and it became too much to manage manually whereas the iPhone manages itself pretty well and everything else we all know and love about the iPhone.
Anyway, I'm back to iOS with a 4S and I will NEVER, EVER, go to another device.

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I am EXTREMELY happy that I went back to iOS. Long story short. I got the tech urge to to step away from iOS and try out Android by reviewing peer-to-peer videos and company sites. I went from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note (I've done this before when the Torch came out from a 3G to BB Torch). I spent 21 days on the Note and started to notice that it wasn't as fluid, a little laggy at times, and it became too much to manage manually whereas the iPhone manages itself pretty well and everything else we all know and love about the iPhone.

What did you think of the size of the device? If you could swap between both, would you?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Same here, I used a Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket for about 23 days or so. Needless to say I'm back on my iPhone 4S. I simply got tired of having to charge that thing twice a day...

Hogosha

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
What did you think of the size of the device? If you could swap between both, would you?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

It wasn't even the size of the device that bothered me. The resolution on that thing was amazing! 1280x800 on that SAMOLED screen. But it just doesn't compare to the iPhone or the iOS, in my opinion having used both. I like the post above didn't like having to charge the device twice a day either. I had apps managing apps and it was just too much.
To answer your question... No. I would not want to swap between both.

jrh1194

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Have had my 4S for almost 6 weeks and I am very pleased. I previously had a Droid-X for about 2 years. The phone itself was good but the Android system is very unstable. Battery life was ok. I got tired of having to pull the battery frequently due to freeze ups. It's nice to have a phone that just works well.

fantom555

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
i just got the 4s the other day i had the razor maxx. i have been going back and forth between the droid and the iPhone for a long time. they both have there pros and cons i am an apple person in both home and work but for a phone i loved to custermize so i went with the droid. after a few months time the droid size 4.3"screen was so nice but the maxx was a bit hard to hold in the hand and in the pocket it was thin but big. Also the droid was buggy it the software wasn't eficient i am a heavy email and texter so as a hole it was like microsoft had to restart the phone and was always doing something to make it look better. I decided to go back to iPhone 4s and the quality and it can handle the heavy email and texting with no problem. the only 2 things i miss now is the screen size and the 4G network other then that i am happy i switched back. also i like i get my texts on my iPad iPhone and MBA i love that.

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I was at the car dealer for an oil change. They told me I needed new tires and air filters. I told them I would think about it and ordered 4 tires from Tire Rack and air filters from Handa Accessories in 15 minutes while I waited. I had Droids for 2 years and there is no way Android browsers would have been fast and stable enough to do this.

I'm still lovin the 4s after 7 months!

Reactions: zurch

kgirl808

May 22, 2012
Visit site
As a former BB/Android user for 6 years I finally jumped ships and got my very first iPhone from Verizon a couple of days ago. I do miss a few things like customizing, rooting and the screen size of my Rezound but after the 2nd day of using the iPhone 4s I fell in love and do not regret it. :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)i've gotta say, on July 4th it will be 8 months that i've had my 4S and i'm STILL very pleased with it, non-jailbroken with no plans to either.

Usually by this time on any other phone i've owned (blackberry) I'd be restless, bored, and tired of downloading 200+ themes !!

pinkvikchick

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I was tired of my grumpy Blackberry Bold touch, and I already had an ipad, so I thought why not. I hated the iphone for the first couple of months, and actually went BACK to a Blackberry Torch. It was sooooo freaking SLOW!!! I went back to my iphone right away. I can't say it's my soul mate, but I'd move in whith her and split the rent and buy a dog.

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Yap

I uses iPhone 4S from the time it have been released in the market.
I am totally satisfied with my cell as it provides me all the facilities i required.
Its not like other smartphone does not provide such features but iPhone is better in services.

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Ya m totally satisfied with my iPhone 4S, i have been using it from the time it have been released.
Its not like other smart phone do not provides good features, but from my point of view 4S is much superior to other mobile devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2