Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I adored every Blackberry device I've ever owned and I miss the customization of my Android devices Still, I'm pleased and content with my iPhone 4S and I have no regrets in buying it and I'm more than pleased with its performance on the Verizon network.

bliipfert

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Battery and camera are great, but I find Siri to be disappointing and practically useless on Sprint's network. I am having the same delays in receiving voicemails reported by AT&T users, 6 hours or more in delays. The accelerometer has issues requiring me to restart the phone from time to time. The keyboard is basically the same as the first iPhone and I still have lots of trouble typing on it and am already ready to give up on autocorrect.

BLiip

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Battery and camera are great, but I find Siri to be disappointing and practically useless on Sprint's network. I am having the same delays in receiving voicemails reported by AT&T users, 6 hours or more in delays. The accelerometer has issues requiring me to restart the phone from time to time. The keyboard is basically the same as the first iPhone and I still have lots of trouble typing on it and am already ready to give up on autocorrect.

BLiip

Wow! I'm not sure why you are having these problems. I have a sprint iPhone and have no such problems except maybe with the key oats ( my hands are big). Take it back if you don't want it or sell it.

boxer

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Apple says " I'll be happy."
First Apple anything. Sprint 64 gig White (Don't like the white)
Moving from Webos to IOS. Not sure what to think yet!:confused:
NYC_ROCK: What do you think of your iphone 4s now? I'm just like you. I've never had a Apple anything. I've had palm smartphones ever since their first one. I still have my original Palm Pre and it's still working great. But, I'm planning on getting the iphone 4s with my Christmas booty. What do you think now that you've had your phone for awhile??

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
NYC_ROCK: What do you think of your iphone 4s now? I'm just like you. I've never had a Apple anything. I've had palm smartphones ever since their first one. I still have my original Palm Pre and it's still working great. But, I'm planning on getting the iphone 4s with my Christmas booty. What do you think now that you've had your phone for awhile??

I am like you. I have always had Palm smartphones but my Pre was wearing out and I had to move on. I did my research and went with the iPhone 4s. I love it. I do miss the elegant interface of webOS, but I don't miss the "too many cards" error. I never have a slow down or crash with the iPhone. It is a nice experience. I say go for it. You'll be happy.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.467846,-118.812792

ransonju

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This is my first Apple device. Love it. Came from BlackBerry, and I don't know how RIM is going to stay in business much longer. I've been telling my friends, "It's like going from a Model T to a Ferrari!"

There are some little things that bug me, but overall definitely worth it!

divxdeluxe

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Went to the Apple store to pick up my 4s on rogers! I love this phone! I had a blackberry curve 8520 before and this blows the curve out of the water! never going back to bb again!

iGrannyApple

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I was not happy at first because of the awkwardness of using a touch screen. After using it for a while it became easier and I'm very happy with it now.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I am not at all happy with the new iPhone 4S. The thing that i really didnt like is

1. the design

2. The UI.

3. SIRI must be much better.

4. The same functions as 4.

IT would be better if i haven't sold my 4 to get 4S.

nikon coolpix cameras | upcoming tablets 2012

So let me get this straight, you had a iPhone 4 which basically looks the same as the 4S and you didn't like the design or the UI and you still bought the 4S knowing the differences or lack there of? :confused:

Hoos

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I have to say that I'm very happy with the 4S. While I've been using Apple products for a few years, this is my first iPhone.

For the past few years, I'd been using Android phones. While there are things about Android that I like compared to the iPhone, I'm much happier with the iPhone.

Battery life has been fine for me. I can get through a day with both Bluetooth and WiFi on, listening to podcasts a couple of hours a day, phone calls, some games, downloading new podcasts, web surfing, and have more than 50% battery life left when I get home. With my last Android phone, it would be down to 28% battery about halfway through the day - and that's with an extended battery, no downloading, and no gaming. (Actually, none of my Android phones got this kind of battery life.)

It took me a while to pull the trigger on the 4S. Ultimately, I just got tired of carrying two devices (a Touch and my Android) in order to have both a phone and a media device.

Currently, it's a stock, unlocked phone (jailbreaking isn't out of the question) running on T-Mobile.

betty_midd

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I am more than satisfied with mine. The 4S is completely different from any previous versions. Its upgrades blew my mind. Love everything about it except the battery, it could be a bit better. And not to mention endless list of accessories available out there. Recently I've bought Fostex Audio Interface I in the studio. It is just perfect. Would recommend it to all. :rolleyes:

tmk36

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Definitely happy

I just switched from android and so far I can't say I am having any second thoughts about the switch. I thought the smaller screen size and lack of widgets or customization out of box would annoy me, but after using the 4S I have found so much I really enjoy. The whole OS seems more fluid and smooth. It doesn't lag on me and everything just seems snappy. The keyboard is better than anything I used on android in my opinion and apps that I had on my android devices just look and work better, at least to me, on IOS. My only complaint so far is finding a good app for Gmail. I have been trying the official app and it's just okay. If anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.

Canuck671

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
The data speeds on at&t are crap. But they will improve once they start charging more on the usage. I like the phone as a whole, however, it eats data like a MFKR. :(:eek:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner