Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

ricnmar

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I am liking my iPhone 4S - the battery is the killer app for me. My Galaxy Epic would die so fast; the iPhone lasts through the whole day most days.

PrePlus79

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Thought 16GB would be enough with itunes match... until apps started rolling in at ~GB/per. Looks like an upgrade to 32GB may be in order.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I know I read a lot of BB users miss that LED notification, but I had mine turned off. Couldn't stand it.

I actually had BeBuzz on my last berry, so you can imagine the pink & purple disco blinkin LED's I had !! I seriously got sick of it as well even though I didn't turn it off. When I switched to my iPhone I said "good riddance!!" to the blinkin LED !! I really didn't miss it one bit:)

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Thought 16GB would be enough with itunes match... until apps started rolling in at ~GB/per. Looks like an upgrade to 32GB may be in order.

I think I'm in the same boat as you. Haven't really installed many apps or put much of my music on and it's nearly full! Might need to find my 32gb iPhone 4!

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I liked my iphone4s on sprint I switched to AT&T and now I love it . So much better data speed and I finally have coverage everywhere I go.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Bought it last Friday. I actually was able to sell my iPhone 4 for $300. I ended up getting a 16B 4S in
white. Then yesterday I just went all out and bought an unlocked black 32 gigger. So I basically paid
$400 for an unlocked 32 gig 4S without extending my contract. Now I'll have resale value with this and
my upgrade is in October. Hopefully the next gen is out by then :D

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Bought it last Friday. I actually was able to sell my iPhone 4 for $300. I ended up getting a 16B 4S in
white. Then yesterday I just went all out and bought an unlocked black 32 gigger. So I basically paid
$400 for an unlocked 32 gig 4S without extending my contract. Now I'll have resale value with this and
my upgrade is in October. Hopefully the next gen is out by then :D

Well, welcome to the 4s side! :)

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Received my iPhone 4S White 32GB yesterday for AT&T. Not my first iPhone 4S (had 3 on Verizon), but I love it on AT&T. AT&T has a much better network in my area than Verizon, by a long shot. :) Nice to be able to use my phone where I want to.

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Alienware I got my iphone4s on AT&T 2 days ago ...I was on sprint . Now I'm actually able to surf the web and not have a dropped call. Love'n my iPhone now and I'm rocking it with a white on white on white 4s 32gb

StormJH1

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Haven't had the chance to play with Siri too much yet, but I'm encouraged by how many new users like "her", as well as the people impressed with the 4s over the 4.

I love the phone. The hardware is great, but it's only the beginning. The Apple icosystem lends it almost limitless possibilities and some of the subtle changes this year (like iCloud) make a HUGE difference.

jkmasi

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
New iPhone user from android

Just got my first iPhone (4s) on Monday. I've come from owning numerous android phones, which I liked very much for the most part. Coworkers and friends rely on me for smartphone set-up and advice, so I thought I should give the iPhone a try. Plus, I was excited about the great camera, and generally slick interface.

Ive been setting things up, tweaking everything, and just starting to look for apps beyond the ones I already have on my iPod and iPad. I basically like my new phone, but there are some areas where I find I'm really missing my incredible 2. The small screen size is an issue for me... I hate that I need my reading glasses just to navigate the menus. I have set the font size larger for email, etc, and I'm hoping that I will adjust. Also, I am very surprised at the crappy battery life! My inc2 will easily make it through my work day, and only drain to about 60 or 70% by 5pm. Yesterday, I had to charge my iPhone at work, and it still barely made it until input it on the charger at bedtime. I have adjusted settings as much as I am willing to, and I'm hoping for improvement after a break-in period. I would like to make it from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. without charging - if needed - something I could do pretty easily with my previous phone. I'm hopeful that once I stop messing with it constantly, battery life will settle down. If not, I will be returning, and reactivating my old phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR