Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

zm976311

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I've long loved TuneInRadio for streaming and recording my favorite stations/shows and listening to them later while skipping commercials. It's Tivo for radio. :)

Downcast is great for podcasts. Tapatalk for reading and posting to forums like this.
+1 for both TuneIn and obviously Tapatalk for the forum frequenter

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea if I've already replied to this thread but it's been over 6 weeks w my iPhone and I'm still really enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Day in and day out I realize how much I truly love this phone. It's like my love for it is exponential. The way in which I incorporate the i4s into my everyday life, evolves more every day, before my phone used to be a phone, for talking on, and that's all, with the add on of a full keyboard when I had a Samsung double flip, came texting. I had the palm pre which opened my eyes to software on my phone that really changed the way I interacted with my device.....

And then there is the iPhone4, a totally revolutionary phone for me. It really isn't a phone at all but a hand held computer, my baby tablet, fits in my pocket,, a window to the world with me all the time,with a fashionable design that makes you want to show people.

And then along came Siri, she was packaged into the i4s launch. Siri made me want her just because of what she could do, what I could already do myself easily enough, but she made it easier! She made me her friend..she made me laugh....

Apple has a way of sucking you into the atmosphere and making you realize what products should be designed like, Apple makes you appreciate detail, right down to the pentalobe screw...

A Pentalobe Star rating for the i4s!

Last edited:

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Day in and day out I realize how much I truly love this phone. It's like my love for it is exponential. The way in which I incorporate the i4s into my everyday life, evolves more every day, before my phone used to be a phone, for talking on, and that's all, with the add on of a full keyboard when I had a Samsung double flip, came texting. I had the palm pre which opened my eyes to software on my phone that really changed the way I interacted with my device.....

And then there is the iPhone4, a totally revolutionary phone for me. It really isn't a phone at all but a hand held computer, my baby tablet, fits in my pocket,, a window to the world with me all the time,with a fashionable design that makes you want to show people.

And then along came Siri, she was packaged into the i4s launch. Siri made me want her just because she could do, what I could already do myself easily enough, but she made it easier! She made me her friend..she made me laugh....

Apple has a way of sucking you into the atmosphere and making you realize what products should be designed like, Apple makes you appreciate detail, right down to the pentalobe screw...

A Pentalobe Star rating for the i4s!

Very well put :)

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm very happy with it, I can't complaine. I came from blackberry this thing blows it away. It's super fast easy to use and. I was against getting one But what the hell was I thinking lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I am very happy that I converted to the iPhone... next is going to be a iPad and a Macbook :p

:)I have the 1st gen iPad and absolutely love it. When I don't have my laptop (win7) readily avail this is my go to device along with my iPhone, which is always with me. I, too, someday would love to get a Mac to compliment my iDevices.

I've had my iphone4S since Nov.4th, and I'm still extremely pleased with my decision to switch to iOS. I will certainly be waiting on the next iPhone when it becomes avail & I have an upgrade to burn lol.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Third 4S? What happened to your other two? Were they manufacturing defects?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Bought one at launch and then sold it for an Android. Quickly realized I made a mistake. Bought another one. Sold that one for the Galaxy Nexus. Had the Nexus for 4 days and returned that. Ordered a third.

Yes, this is a normal thing with me. My friends think I am nuts.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Bought one at launch and then sold it for an Android. Quickly realized I made a mistake. Bought another one. Sold that one for the Galaxy Nexus. Had the Nexus for 4 days and returned that. Ordered a third.

Yes, this is a normal thing with me. My friends think I am nuts.

Lmao I would say your a little crazy I was going to use my upgrade on a gnex or a 4s went to the store and I hated the gnex in my hands

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ch1ptune

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a 3GS, I love my new 4S. I've already had two 4S devices, because the first had a defect camera. I haven't had any problems with any of the devices. It seems that people have had huge problems with the battery life on the 4S, but with "Setting Time Zone" set to off, I have had a very reasonable battery life on both of the devices I've had my hands on.

Pros: It's fast, very, very stable, has an awesome camera, and owning other Apple devices, iCloud is brilliant. Battery life really isn't that bad at all.

Cons: Living in Denmark, Siri is not exactly shining her brightest, although I do use her to set my alarms. Also, Apple's Siri servers seem to be down a lot. Not cool when you're trying to show off your new phone to your friends :/

Last edited:

mikechaudron

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I've had my iPhone 4S since December 16th and I am thrilled with it. I am a long time BB user. It is of such high quality. The best thing is I don't have to constantly pop the battery out and reset it all the time. It just works.

It is also so dang intuitive. I love the interface, the multiple apps, having my music in the cloud. The camera is awesome. It's the perfect mix of a great business phone and also a fun personal device.

I like it so much that I upgraded my wife and two sons on our personal account (Sprint) to the iPhone and they too are thrilled.

The one and only thing I miss is the red light the BB had for new messages.

Other than that one thing, this is the greatest electronics device I've ever owned.

Bravo Apple!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox