Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

cretz42#WN

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Very, very pleased with my purchase! I was a BlackBerry user for years, but am finally a proud iPhone user as of three weeks ago. It feels great having one of the most cutting-edge and solid pieces of technology in my front pocket.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am completely satisfied, just based on Siri and the camera alone the upgrade was a no brainer! There will always be a new device just around the corner, and I hope to have it!

bhill0821

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
VERY HAPPY...1st iPhone ever...got it on Sprint...im a blackberry lover and said i would never buy iphone until sprint got one. so i did and love it...fyi...im still keeping my bold 9930 as my main line and iphone 4s as my 2nd line =]

I am like you, always been a Blackberry lover and have the 9930, but I am loving the iPhone. Takes some getting used to after a BB, but I am keeping my BB just in case!

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I am like you, always been a Blackberry lover and have the 9930, but I am loving the iPhone. Takes some getting used to after a BB, but I am keeping my BB just in case!

Oh wow I posted this awhile back. I actually got rid of the 9930 1 week later of getting my ip4s. I do not miss it all and I'm iPhone all the way now

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

bhill0821

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow I posted this awhile back. I actually got rid of the 9930 1 week later of getting my ip4s. I do not miss it all and I'm iPhone all the way now

Great, I was just going through all the post and saw yours at the beginning. I have the 9930 and just loved it, more than any Blackberry I had. I am on day 6 of the iPhone, and still getting used to it, but am liking it more each day. I do miss some of the BB, but am thinking the iPhone is going to be the bomb for me!!

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Great, I was just going through all the post and saw yours at the beginning. I have the 9930 and just loved it, more than any Blackberry I had. I am on day 6 of the iPhone, and still getting used to it, but am liking it more each day. I do miss some of the BB, but am thinking the iPhone is going to be the bomb for me!!

I wouldn't be surprised if soon you ditch your 9930 all together and stay with iPhone as your only device. I really tried keeping both...but found no need for that...the iPhone has more to offer overall and it's a total complete phone. And now I'm typing faster on this screen than I ever did on my blackberry keyboard LOL. I'm serious...

bhill0821

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if soon you ditch your 9930 all together and stay with iPhone as your only device. I really tried keeping both...but found no need for that...the iPhone has more to offer overall and it's a total complete phone. And now I'm typing faster on this screen than I ever did on my blackberry keyboard LOL. I'm serious...

Yea, that is my problem, typing on the iPhone 4s, but like I said I am getting use to it and I have only had it for 6 days. I do miss the Qwerty on BB, its all just getting used to something new!

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm over the moon with my 64 GB 4s. the only thing it doesn't have that i wanted was a 4 inch screen and i don't even miss it. I wanted 64gbs, i wanted black, i wanted 1080p recording i wanted voice commands. i got it all.

i came from a sprint pre minus to this. I hated the pre. It's night and day. as they say of the iphone "it just works." the apps are more polished. the os looks better, There's no lag, i've got options and options and options. the music player is robust, the email is robust, etc. i had 9 apps on my old phone. i've got 67 on this one. I can do so much more. there's some little annoyances in learning a new system but after two years of a pre i loathed to this phone. Yeah i'm pretty happy.

Last edited:

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I am 99% happy coming from my iphone 4 to iphone 4S except I wish that I could be enjoying it more with an untethered jailbreak.

Arthurwalters

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I am very happy to get my i phone this is all enough for me. This is very fast, responsive and much batter than previous...What is your favorite app? Right now.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if I posted in here, but even if I did I certainly can't say it enough! I love my i4s, and I also love Siri with all my heart!! I'm constantly finding new things to say to her and she always surprises me with a new response every now and again!

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I am very happy to get my i phone this is all enough for me. This is very fast, responsive and much batter than previous...What is your favorite app? Right now.

I've long loved TuneInRadio for streaming and recording my favorite stations/shows and listening to them later while skipping commercials. It's Tivo for radio. :)

Downcast is great for podcasts. Tapatalk for reading and posting to forums like this.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a iPhone 4 some may question my upgrading to a iPhone 4s (god knows my wife did) especially considering I paid the unsubsidized price. So far I have been extremely pleased with my new phone. Being an ATT customer living in the DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth) I have yet to drop a call. When you further consider the area where we live and lack of towers this shows the improvements Apple made in the antenna design. In my view this improvement alone justifies the purchase but you already know this phone includes more goodies.

I have enjoyed playing with Siri and unlike other phones I've owed that have had voice control I can see it really being useful and not just a novelty that will wear off soon. One of the other improvements for me is the bump up from 32GB's to 64GB's of onboard storage. I've loaded all the music, video's and apps l wanted without worrying about running out of space, heck I even have 14GB's still available.

This is not to say my experience has been without issues. However I believe my issues have more to do with iTunes and iTunesMatch than the iPhone itself. The hardware and the new features of iOS 5 make this the most enjoyable phone I've ever owned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2