Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Now that you have your new device, are you happy with your purchase or disappointed? What do you like about it and what do you not like? Sound off...

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
VERY HAPPY...1st iPhone ever...got it on Sprint...im a blackberry lover and said i would never buy iphone until sprint got one. so i did and love it...fyi...im still keeping my bold 9930 as my main line and iphone 4s as my 2nd line =]

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine up and running for hours now and all i can say is this...Holy Sh*t. This phone is 100% better than the iPhone 4...Siri is LEGIT! The speeds all around are impressive, the camera is top notch.

There is absolutely NOTHING i have found that i do not like about this phone.

...oh, and those that though that the screen was lower quality...it isn't, it is identical to my iPhone 4's.

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Completely happy. In Fact, at first I was rather disappointed with the idea of the iPhone 4S. Now, that I have it in my hands, IT'S AMAZING. Siri is fast and very responsive. The phone is MUCH faster than before. The pictures are amazing. I can't believe there's this much of a difference between them. Especially with the underwhelming launch.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm happy. Got mine from FedEx about an hour ago.. it's great.. just wish i wasn't working, although I'm at home so I can't complain. It's great, and siri is fun to use. iCloud made it so easy to setup, got all my apps that I use and all my music on my phone. Holding the iPhone 4S in my hand reminds me how great the iPhone 4 (and 4S) chasis is, it's a beautiful device, feels good in the hand. 99.9% of the time my iPhone 4 was in it's Seidio case.

gland

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I guess I will have to be, my Storm 2 just sold on ebay and my phone is still on the delivery truck. Hope it gets here soon.

!BigTex71

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Migrated from a Moto Droid. Wow, what a difference! I am completely satisfied so far. The camera alone makes this a worthwhile upgrade for me.

tbond669

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
So far I have really enjoyed my new 4s...coming from Android...definitely different but cool. Did have an issue activating the phone...itunes would not do it so had to call up verizon & they got me fixed right up...

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
LOVE IT! I'm glad I didn't pre-order actually, I was 9th to purchase at our Verizon Store, out by 8:30am with my shiny new white 4S...no waiting and waiting at home jumping up every time a truck drives by like last time!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox